imagine #5

It's New Years Eve and there's 10 minutes till the New Years. "Babe lets go watch the count down with everyone else". Dave said while taking your hand. "Okay". You said. You both walk back into the house and sit down with your guys family. "There you guys are!". Dave's mom says happily. "Here we are". Dave said. He sits down and motions you to sit on his lap. You sat on his lap and he kisses you. "So, what's are plan for next year?". Dave asks. "You mean, what's are plan in the next 10 minutes?". You teased. Dave laughs, "Make that the next 2 minutes".  He says while standing up. "Wait what?", You asked confused. "Yeah it's already 2 minutes, cmon lets go outside". He said while taking you outside. "Dave why are you taking me outside?". You asked confused. "Just wait for it..." He said while grabbing your hand slowly. You could hear everyone counting down , "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, HAPPY NEW YEARS!"
Dave cups your face and gives you a long passionate kiss. "Happy New Years Beautiful". He whispered. "Happy New Years Dave". You whispered back.  "I can't wait too see what the future holds for the both of us". He says while wrapping his arms around you. "I hope we're going to be together forever". You said softly. Dave looks into your eyes, "Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side my love". He kisses your cheek after he finished his sentence. You smiled, "Just promise me one thing Dave". You said while lightly brushing your fingers on his cheek. "What is it?". He asked. "Promise me you'll stay by my side forever.."  He smirks, "I promise".
"Forever?". You asked
"Forever". He said while kissing you once more.