Chapter 1

sorry for those who read this first, i accidentally published it XD but no worries there isnt any changes in it aside from the part at the bottom. well anyways enjoy!!!!

enjoy!!

I trudged down the hallway, getting slammed into the wall every so often by some jackass. God, why did I get convinced that this was a good idea.

I sighed shifting my bag onto my back better. Passing girls and guys, running down the hallway screaming with excitement.

The only thing I was hoping for was that my room mate wasn't some pretty princess. Who's already dressed our room, with pink and sparkly deathly objects. Objects that would probably drive me fucking insane if I had to look at them for longer then five minutes.

Glancing down at my sheet, I looked for my room number. 6661 how ironic is this, maybe my day just got a bit better.

Walking the rest of the way down the hall, I finally found my room. Thankfully it was at the end of the hall, so I'd only have to deal with one set of neighbors.

Without even knocking, I opened the door. Frankly I was expecting glitter to puff out and swallow me alive. But I was pleasantly surprised.

I walked in and I saw a girl, about my age, she had snake bits and her septum pierced. Now this is what I'm talking about.

"Hey you must be linds, I'm midge" she got up making her way over to me.

"hey" I smiled and I set my stuff down on the other empty bed.

My eyes wandered around the room, seeing a lot of band poster. Slayer, Metallica, and even DRUGS, all really good bands.

"expecting a pink hell hole were you?" she asked. I chuckled and I nodded my head.

"I was expecting someone to break out their bedazzler, so we can make glittery track suits" I laughed jumping down on the bed.

"I Like you all ready" she laughed, going back to her bed.

"midge where do you want this stuff?" I turned seeing this really tall tattooed guy, caring boxes in.

" on the bed Jimmy" I watched as he placed them on her bed. He quickly turned to her giving her a light kiss.

Trying not to intrude, I shifted my body away from them, pulling out some stuff from my back pack.

"Linds this is my boyfriend Jimmy" I smiled and waved at him.

"Hi!!!" he ran over and threw is long arms around me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey there" I managed to breath out, his hug only getting tighter.

"would you drop the poor girl" I heard a chuckle and Jimmy finally released me from his grip.

I inhaled a deep breath trying to make up for my lack of air.

"sorry about that.... Jimmy gets excited easily" when I finally looked up, I saw another huge tattooed guy. His hair was slicked back though.

"it's all good" I smiled and that's when I noticed, the smaller guy behind him. His hair was black with blonde dots, which was pretty awesome.

Unfortunately the look he was giving me, was unnerving. His face was contorted in what I would call pure hatred.

"so midge, are you and the girls coming over tonight?" he asked

"yes we are Matt, so don't worry." she said giggling. Jimmy was over there giving her funny faces.

"your welcome to come" Matt turned to me smiling, but I just shook my head.