Wataru~!

It's a pretty sunny day out you think while staring out the window. To bad Your stuck in class. You let out a deep sigh as turn back to the front of the room. That's when you notice a red haired boy was looking at you. He quickly looked away once he saw you turning but you could see that his face was almost as red as his hair. You giggles to your self after seeing this. You knew that boys would be staring at you a lot and admiring you beautiful (e/c) eyes or you (h/l) perfect hair. You don't really see why boys make a fuss over you but  you go with it anyway. The girls in you class are usually jealous of you but don't say anything because they know someone would stand up for you know matter what.

You look over to your right and see your best friend Ema. She's been your best friend for years and she tells you the best stories about her brothers. You don't know if any of them are true or not but you still like them either way. As you were thinking to your self you felt someone poke your shoulder. You jump and look who it was. It was Ema of corse. "(Y/n) the bell has already rang. We're you day dreaming again?" She says with a smile. "No I was just thinking to myself." You grabbed all your things and walked out with Ema and the two of you chatted while walking out the school. You were so happy to be out of that school. You may have been a good student but you still didn't like being in there. You quickly hugged Ema good bye and starred in your way to your home.
Time skip
     It was later in the day and you were reading a manga. Your phone starts to ring but you don't check it. It rings again and you finally put down your manga and see who it was. It's Ema saying you need to go over her house ASAP. Your worried because you've never been over her new house since she moved in with her step brothers and she never sent a random text like that in a while. You quickly get ready and make your way to the house. Once you arrive you run up to the door and ring the bell. You're answered before you can put your hand down. "Hello~?" You hear a child's voice. He sound very young so that must be Wataru. Ema has told you a lot about him. "H-hello. I'm Emas friend (y/n). She told me to come over quickly" you answered. The door unlocks and you enter. You're greeted by the small boy and he hugs you tightly. "If you're a friend of Ema you're my friend too~!" You giggle and pat his head. "I'm guessing you're Wataru. Ema has told me a lot about you" "She has?! What has she told you? I hope nothing bad" he says pouting. "It's all good things. But could you show me where Ema is. She needed me quickly."
After meeting Wataru you could tell the things she tells you about him were true. She's told you that he's very happy and energetic. The small child was leading you to Emas room but took a long way there. You could see that there was a stair case to get to the rooms but he took a different way. You questioned why to your self but before you could think of an answer Wataru brought you to Emas room. He knocked on the door and you heard from the other side "Come in" Wataru opened the door and ran in before you. You slowly stepped inside and saw Ema sitting on the floor with a remote in her hands and an annoyed look on her face. You had already found out why she wanted you to Coke over. She was stuck on a game and she knew that you were the only other serious gamer out of all her friends. She looked over at you and jumped up. "Oh thank goodness you're here. I'm so stuck on this and I need so much help" Wataru was hugging her pet squirrel Juli. You've seen pictures of him but never got to see him before. You walked in and hugged her. "What do you need help with?" She told you quickly what to do and you helped her through the game. You played until pretty late so you decided to stay the night. The boy had left the room hours ago and it was getting very late. You decided to go to bed and Ema let you borrow a (f/c) t-shirt and black pair of PJ shorts. You decided to sleep on the floor and you and Ema slept soundly through the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Hello~! This is my first time writing a (blank) x reader so I hope you like it. I'll try to update as much as possible but sorry if I don't!