Yuusuke

After a long night of sleep you awoke to find Ema and he squirrel Juli gone. You got on your clothes from the day before and slowly made your way down stairs. It seemed like no one was awake. You finally found the kitchen to find Ema making breakfast. You walked up to her and asked what she was making. "Just some oatmeal with some eggs and toast. It's nothing special" she smiles and the squirrel Juli jumped onto her shoulder. "Hey Chii what will I get for breakfast?" You looked at the small animal. You were thinking to your self "did he just..can that thing talk?!" You picked him up and put him in your the palms of your hands. "Can..can you talk?" Both Juli and Ema stared wide eyed at you. "You can understand Juli?" Ema asked. "You can hear me?!" Juli said surprised. You just nodded your head slowly and looked at Ema then to Juli again. You were so confused and almost end dropped him but quickly put him on the counter and hid behind the bar to separate you from the squirrel. "How?!" You almost screamed. Ema put her finger to her lips to show you that you need to lower your voice. "He just can. Some people understand some don't"
After a while of asking questions to Juli, Ema finished making breakfast. She placed a plate for her and myself and another one. You looked at it thinking who's it would be for. "That's Yuusukes plate. He should be down soon. It's been a while since he's been asleep this long." You thought to yourself "here have I heard that name before? I don't think Emas talked about him before so it must not be from her. Who could it be..?" Moment later as you were thinking to your self you heard someone yawning and coming down the stairs. You didn't look still trying to look who it was. Once you stopped hearing the the person walking you looked up and saw a red haired boy staring wide eyed at you. You could see that he was starting to breath heavy and a light blush grew on his face. You knew you've seen him before. He's the boy who would be looking at you during class. You knew you have heard that name before but you didn't think he would be Ema step brother.
About three awkward minutes of him staring at you and then to Ema you coughed to break the silence. "H-hey Yuusuke. It's nice to see you." You said to him with a small smile. He quickly snapped back to reality and started to scream. "W-what are you doing here?! Wh-why is she here Ema?! How long has (y/n) been here?!" Both you and Ema jumped at the sudden tell and questions. "Yuusuke keep your voice down you'll wake up everyone in the house. And I asked (y/n) to come over last night to help me and she spent the night." Ema said calmly. You didn't know why he was being so dramatic but you were wondering why he seemed so angry about you being here. You heard small foot steps coming down the stairs and saw Wataru walking down yawning "Yuusake why are you being so loud. You woke me up" Wataru said rubbing his eyes. Ema stood up and went to Wataru "come on let's bring you back up stairs. You still have time to sleep" Ema brought Wataru up to bed and left you and Yuusake alone.
Yuusake kept looking at you while he was eating. You had no idea what to say or do so you just kept eating trying not to look up at him. After a while you felt like his eyes were burning holes into you. You looked up "is something wrong?" He didn't answer instead he just kept staring at you and he stared to squint. "Why does this happen to me?" He finally had said. He sighed and looked down defeated. "Whys does what happen to you?" "You better not be moving in here" he said in an annoyed quiet voice. "I'm not going to move in. I have my own place a few blocks away" you said in a calm voice. You finished you breakfast and say back in your seat. "So, why were you freaking out about me being here?" "It's none of your business" he said in the same angry voice. You sighed and brushed it off. Yuusake didn't say anything else after that so you picked up you plate and brought it to the kitchen and placed it in their sink. After wait another five minutes for Ema to come down you had decided that you need to go. You looked over at Yuusake and asked him to tell Ema that you had to leave. He said sure in a quiet voice and ignored you after that. You made your way out of the house and quickly walked to your house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it~! And I'm sorry for making Yuusake seem like a total jerk ;~; he'll be better later on!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~