Subaru

It's been a few days since you've talked to Ema. Last you saw her was when you went to her house but she didn't return back down to hopefully Yuusake told her that you had to leave. You couldn't figure out why Yuusake was being so harsh towards you but you tried to ignore it.
         It had been a long day and all you wanted to do was jump into bed. You turned a corner getting closer to your home. It was getting dark so you couldn't really tell if there was someone with you or not but you felt as though someone was following you. You started to walk a little faster but you could hear foot steps coming closer towards you. Suddenly you felt a pair of hand wrap around your waist and pull you close to them. In a low voice the person who was holding you whispered in your ear. "If you scream I'll kill you" he quickly placed a hand over your mouth and you stared to panic. You moved around trying to break free but couldn't. You started to kick the persons legs and step on his foot very hard. He cursed at you and by mistake let you go.
         You took this chance and ran as fast as you could. You lost where you were realizing it has become to dark to see so you just kept running you turned down a few corners and funny ran right into someone. It was a tall man but from how fast you were going lost balance and fell over with you on top of him. You gasped for breath as you finally stopped running. The man put him self up right on his elbow and rubbed his head. You looked up to see where you were and once you noticed you were on top of someone you quickly moved back. "I-I'm so sorry! P-please forgive me!" You said quickly. He looked up at you and saw that you were very sweaty and out of breath. "I'm fine. But are you ok?" He said as he stood up. The man offered you his hand to help you up. After a moment you took it and stood up.
         You told him what had happen and it looked as though you were about to cry. Once he saw that he started to panic. Neither one of you knew what to do. He quickly hugged you without even thinking and you stood there shocked. You looked up in his grey eyes and started to cry. You had no idea who this person was but you let felt safe with him. After a while of the two of you standing there, and you crying, you finally wiped your eyes. "...thank you.." You finally said. He looked down at you and saw your beautiful (e/c) eyes and started to blush "o-oh it's fine don't worry about it" he looked off to the side a bit. "Will you need help getting home?" he asked. That's when you remembered that you had no idea where you were anymore. "You started to look around to see if you could tell where you were but you've never been here before. You ran to far to tell. "I-I think I do if you don't mind. B-but I don't know where I am.." You said quietly. "W-we could go to my house if you really don't know where you are but I have brothers and a sister so it might be a little much" he says still not looking at you. You nod your head hesitating if you should go or not but you feel safe with him. He starts to walk showing you to his home when you realize something.
         "What's your name?" You ask looking up at him. He chuckles to himself realizing that you two never told each other your names. "I'm Subaru" he says looking forward. You smile "I'm (y/n)."
     Time skip (about 30 minutes)
         You turn the corner and see a large familiar building. You think that he just lives close to it until he starts to walk up to the door. You stop at the entrance and turn your head confused. Is he one of Emas brothers? You couldn't tell because she didn't talk about him. At least not his name but now that you think about it he does look like one of her brothers that she had described. He opened the door and looked back to you. "I know it seems big for a few people but there are a lot of people here" he doesn't know that you're friends with Ema. "Do..do you live here..with Ema?" You asked. He widened his eyes and started to blush a bit "how do you know Ema?!" He asked frightened and confused. You were just as confused as he was.
         "I'm Emas friend from school. I've known her for years! Are you one of her brothers?!" "Y-yeah I'm her brother Subaru. She hasn't told you about me?" He asked kind of disappointed. "Not by name but I think she has before" you say honestly. He seemed hurt by Ema not talking about him. "Why does he care if she does or not?" You thought to your self.
         You think to your self why your there and you remember why. You almost forgot what happened almost an hour ago. "How can you just for get that?!" You ask your self. You put your head down and your hair cover your eyes. "P-please don't tell her what happened to night" you say quickly. You look down and run away to your house. You don't care if the guys still there you'll just run past him this time. You just don't want Ema to know what happened. You can't let her worry about you. She's been worrying about you to much already. You do not want her to worry even more do you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
I left it on a some what cliffhanger. And I know not the most original chapter but go with it. But why does Ema worry about you so much?! You gotta wait to find out ψ(`∇')ψ