Whos that?

When you woke up the next morning the cabin was silent. No one else had been awake. You get up making sure you didn't wake the small boy who had been latched onto your arm the whole night. Quietly you move to grab your bag and take out your phone. It has been off since you had left for the trip. Turning it on you see you had a lot of notifications from your social media. After checking it and seeing nothing of interest you heard the front door open.

You quietly step out of the room and walking to the end of the hall. Peering your head out to see who it was you saw a beautiful woman. Or you thought she was a woman. Something about her seemed off.

"She looks like a woman but something tells me other wise. What is it though?" You thought to yourself. After this you then thought who was she was and what she was doing there. You heard a small chuckle and then a high voice.

"And who is this in our family cabin?"
She saw you. But how?! She didn't even look in your direction! You stumbled and feel backwards. You could hear foot steps coming closer to you and you saw a smiling face.

"You must be Ema's friend (y/n). I've heard so much about you my dear. Did I frighten you?"
"N-no I'm fine I just wasn't aware Ema had another...sister?"
"Oh (y/n) you have a long way. Now you should go back to sleep. It's very early Ukyo isn't even awake yet."

She shuffled you back to your bed and you did as she said and got about an hours more of sleep.

_________________________________________________________
Sorry for such a short chapter. I need to update in some way and I really wanted to add another brother (or should I say sister..? 😂)