At The Cabin.

//Authors note-jeez last chapter had so many typos. This time I'll write better hopefully and after reading it the next morning I notice I spelt Fuuto wrong the whole time. I spelt it Fūto instead of Fuuto\\

As you drifted off to sleep you could feel Wataru squeeze your arm. After sleeping a an hour you wake up to feel something poke your cheek a few times. When you open your eyes you can see an outline of the small boy sitting up. You can't tell what he was doing because of how dark it I was but you feel another poke.

"Wataru what are you doing up?"
You say in a whispered so you don't wake Ema. You don't get an answer but you hear a faint chuckle. After a few moments your eyes adjust to the darkness and are able to make small details out on his face. Until you realize that it wasn't Wataru. He had moved to Emas bed and the one who woke you up was Fūto. Your heat skips a beat wondering why he had decided to sit in your bed. He sat up to show he wasn't as small as he made his self look and he pins your hands together above you.

He moves his face closer to yours so you can see him much clearer and you can see a dirty smirk on his face. You turn your head to look away but with his other hand he makes you look back at him.
"Don't think you can get away from me. Both you and Ema are mine now. I'm not going to let any of my brothers have you like they try to get her"
He say whispering into your ear. You say there not moving as you feel his lips kiss your neck as you close your eyes.

"Let go of me Fūto s-stop messing around" you say in a quiet. Keeping your eyes closed you can still tell that he had another smirk on his face when he slowly lifted his head and let go of you hands. He stood up and walked to the door while whispering "do t forget what I said (y/n). You're mine now).

After a he shut the door you wrapped your blankets around you and tried to fall asleep. You could hear Ema and Wataru small breathes as they slept and hear Juli wake up and walk off of the bed. He climbed onto Ema side table when he noticed that you were awake.

"(Y/n) why are you awake?"
"I-I had a bad dream" you answered quickly. He jumped on you pillow looking at you concerned.
"I may be a squirrel but I'm not dumb. Why are you awake. Did one of those dogs wake you up?! Tell me who and I'll go show him what's what!"
"No Juli I-I'm fine just a bad dream. You don't need to worry. You really are Emas knight aren't you?"
"Darn right I am. I won't let anything happen to her or her best friend"

You pat Juli on the head go sing him a smile and he puffs out his tiny chest to make him look bigger. You give a little giggle feeling a bit better as the squirrel lies down beside you. After almost five minutes pass you finally fall back to sleep with Juli sleeps next to you head.
~skip to 9am~
You wake up to hear Wataru jumping up and down to wake you and Ema up. He is already dressed and ready telling us that Ukyo had made breakfast. You sit up yawning as Ema does the same you smile at her and Wataru"
"Good morning Wataru, Ema. Thank you for letting us know."
"Tell Ukyo that we'll be there in a moment." Ema tells him as he hops out the door. You yawn again and stand up and stretch. Ema sits in bed for a few more second until getting up her self.

"Good morning (y/n) did you sleep well?"
Quickly you tell her yes and go out to eat breakfast. You decided to not tell Ema so Fūto will leave her alone. You can deal with him yourself. You smile seeing everyone saying good morning and sit beside the 5th son Tsubaki and leaving the seat beside you empty for Ema.

Tsubaki looks at you while you eat until Ema comes out and she destruct him. She sits down across from you instead of besides you and she tell everyone good morning. Everyone greats her good morning. You go back to eat as she start and you see out of the corner of your eye Fūto walking in with Yusuke. They both look at you and when you look towards the Yusuke looks away as Fūto makes eyes contact with you smirking yet again. He sits beside you and Yusuke starts to yell at him saying he wanted to sit there. Fūto ignores him and so does everyone else and he ends up sitting beside Wataru pouting. Fūto stairs at you as you look down and Tsubaki notices.

"Fūto stop staring at (y/n)! You're making her uncomfortable." He says as he wraps his arms around you. Your face warms up startled by the sudden hug remembering how he likes to hug you and Ema. Fūto ignores him and continues to stare. The other brothers notice and Ukyo raises an eyebrow.
"Fūto why are you staring at (y/n) and Tsubaki please let go of her."
"I can stare at her if I want to. It's not a crime"
Tsubaki pouts letting you go and Wataru talks loudly

"It's probably because of what he did last night!"
After Wataru says that he goes back to eating his food smiling. Everyone but Ema and your self looks at Fūto with furrowed brows.
"What did you do last night Fūto?" Asked Azusa.
"None of your damn business"
They then looked over towards you with confused faces.
"(Y/n) what did Fūto do last night?"
"Uh he...um..woke me up last night..when he went into the room.." you say quietly almost a mumble. He glares at you and the only one who had heard what you said was Tsubaki
"What were you doing in her and Ema's room last night Fūto!?"
"I told you it's none of your damn business!"
Hearing that he was in the room Masaomi looked at Fūto disappoint. "Fūto you know you're not aloud into their room and especially after everyone's asleep. Now tell us why you were in there"
"I had to tell her something"
Yusuke up until now had been sitting there giving him a death glare. "What were you talking to her about in he middle of the night!?!"
Fūto glared back at him "line I have said. None of your damn business"
Yusuke looked at you "what did he talk to you about?!"
"He..um talked about..." you try to talk but he puts his hand over your mouth so you couldn't speak. This made most of the brothers around the table mad
"Fūto you don't put your hands on (y/n)!" Tsubaki told him pulling you away from him and holding you closely.
"Don't touch her Tsubaki" Fūto told him
"(Y/n) what did he talk to you about?" Ukyo asked you this time and Fūto wasn't able to cover you mouth this time.
"He came into the room during the night and told me that Ema and I are his.." Everyone including Ema looked at him. Before anyone could talk to him he clicked his tongue to make a tsk sound and left the table. Everyone looked as he walked iff clearly annoyed by you telling them what he said. Once he was out of site they looked back at you
"Are you okay (y/n)? We are very sorry for our younger brother. He has a bit of attitude problem." Ukyo told you. Everyone sat in silence for a few moments until Wataru speaks again. "Why does (
Fūto get to have (y/n)? I want her!"
They look at the youngest brother a bit surprised. They shake their heads and chuckle his comment off as they look towards you again as Tsubaki lets you go. You look down feeling you face get even warmer until the brothers go back to eating their breakfast.

------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter was a bit creepy or dark it's all I could think of. But now that you and Fūto aren't getting along how do you think that'll be like staying in the same house as him for a week? Tell and tell me if you liked this chapter or not. Also sorry for any typo or horrible grammar I'm writing this at 4:30 am and not noticing small stuff like that.