So Many Brothers!

[Another Authors note!: Hello~! I'm wrong this before I had a chance to look at any comments that might have been left but I'm going to continue writing in this format! Thank you and enjoy the chapter!]

Picking up your bag and open the door you look and notice that it wasn't Ema. It was a very tall handsome man. He was dressed nice and had very beautiful brow eyes and hair. You look up to see his smiling face and meet his gaze.

"Hello you must be (y/n). I'm Masaomi Asahina. Ema told me this was your address and you'd be joining us."

He looked down with you with very kind eyes and you quickly answered.

"Y-yes! I'm (y/n). You must be Ema's oldest brother. Um...Where's Ema though?"
"She's in the other car. You have to drive with my other brothers and I. Once we get your things into the car I'll introduce you to some of them."

Smiling at the kind brother you nod your head stepping out the large door and locking it before you you leave holding your things in front of you. Without noticing Masaomi takes your things for you and starts walking to the car.

"You don't have to take that for me Masaomi. I can carry it to your car."
"Don't worry (y/n)  I don't mind putting it away for you"

As you follow behind him to his car you notice there are three other man in the car. You assume that they are also brothers of Emas.

The boy who was sitting in the passenger seat who you think you might have known. In the back is a white and black haired twins. You could tell from they way they looked at you. They both have beautiful violet eyes. You remember Natsume had the same eye color.

Once the brother was done putting you bag with the others he had the white haired man step out of the car to let you sit in the middle oh him and his brothers.

After he stood up from the car he stared at you closely and you could feels your face warm up a bit as he continued to stare. After a minute of silence and the man starring at you Masaomi introduced you to him.

"Tsubaki this is (y/n). She is Ema's friend. (Y/n) this is Tsubaki. He is the fifth son of the Asahina family."
"It's nice to meet you Tsubaki"

A second after you said something to him he instantly went and gave you a hug. It happened very suddenly

"Hello (y/n)! You're just as beautiful as Ema. Who would have known there was someone as beautiful as she is!"

After being introduced to Tsubaki and you finally got away from his hug you climb into the car and meet the black haired twin. You smile shyly at him as he tells you his name.

"I'm Azusa Asahina the sixth son of the Asahina family."

He smiles back at you as his brother gets back into the car. Once you buckle your seat belt the boy in the passenger seat puts his hand up and introduces himself.

"Hey. I'm Fūto Asahina but you most likely already know that."

You title your head wondering where you heard his name before until you realized that he goes to your school. And that he is the famous idol that every girl heads over heels for.

"Hello Fūto"
Before you say anything else you can feel the twins starring at you as you sit back into your seat. Out of the Conor of your eyes you can see them starring at you and looking at each other every so often as Masaomi drives to the cabin.