Hes not that bad

Author Note~
If you don't like Fuuto just skip past this chapter. This chapter is only for those who like his character so you you aren't a fan of his sorry loves. I'll try updating more often. _________________________________

You woke up around four am feeling very hungry. You thought to yourself that you should have eaten dinner instead of going to sleep. You see Juli is still beside you but Wataru has moved to Emas bed. The small squirrel woke up as you sat up.
Juli: "Is something the matter (y/n)?"
You: "No...I'm just really hungry."
Juli: "take me with you so I can protect you from any of those wolves that might still be lingering."
You: "Thank you Juli."

You pick Juli up and he climbed up to your shoulder. He was such a sweet friend to Ema, she's lucky she got to grow up with someone like this even if he is just a small squirrel. You stand up and leave the room quietly so you don't wake up Ema or Wataru.

You tip toe into the dark kitchen. All the lights are off so you assume everyone's asleep or at least in their rooms. You grab an apple and wash it, when you turn the sink on quickly shoots out water making a loud sound, you shush at the faucet even thought you know it can't hear you or even think. When you turn it off you take a bit of the apple and turn around.

Juli jumped down from your shoulder onto the counter. Your eyes have adjusted to the dark and can see basic shapes and small details on something's. You shuffle your feet towards the fridge and grab a water. You hear a rustling sound beige you, when you turn around you can't see Juli anymore. Closing the door you see a figure stand there. You drop the Apple you had taken only a bite from and freeze.

The figure tsk you and fills in the space that was between the two of you. At first you weren't able to tell who it was but once he had stepped closer you where slowly able to make out the face. It was Fuuto...

You were about to push him away but he grabs your wrists and pulls you closer towards him.

Fuuto: "I was going to come see you tonight but it seems like you came to me"
You: "Let go of me Fuuto..I didn't come to see you. I thought you were asleep."

He lets go of your wrist but moves his hands lower to you waist and grabs them so you can't move.

"But don't you always want to see the love of your life I know you can't resist me~"

You squirm around but can't get out of his grasp. You look away and can't find Juli anywhere. You moved around more as Fuuto was whispering nonsense into your ear. Not being able to move you gave up and turned what you could away from him. Fuuto groaned seeing you do this and told you to look at him.

You turn you head towards him and are about to yell at him when your stopped by his lips.

Fuuto kissed you.

You froze again or knowing what to do. You didn't want to kiss him back but unable to you quit resisting and gave in. You kissed him back and you really liked it...

Your thoughts raced until he pulled away. Once your lips parted from each other Fuuto smirked at you.

"Heh you're acting as if you've never kissed an idol before."

You didn't answer. You were still in shock from him actually doing it. A million thoughts and questions ran through your head until Fuuto finally snapped you out of it. He looked like he was pouting because you weren't saying anything.

You were about to say something but this time he placed a finger over your lips. He started looking around as if someone was around. He sighed after looking around some more. He told you not to say anything just in case one of his brothers was watching.

He placed on arm around your waist and his hand on your cheek. He pulled you closer towards him and started kissing you again. This time you didn't resist and melted into in right away.

You had no idea how he had so much power over you but you were happy with what he was doing.

The two of you kissed for a long time before he pulled away, he kissed your cheek and went down to your neck. He kissed you're neck over and over and left a few bites and hickeys as he went.

He went on with this while slowly pushing you into a wall. Once your back hit something he pulled away from you and stepped back.

"Don't forget you're mine...i'm the only one who can touch you (y/n)"

With that he quickly turned and left the kitchen. You stood there against the wall and placed a hand over you neck where you could still feel everywhere he kissed. You slid down and sit on the floor trying to process what just happened.

While your thinking and questioning everything a tall figure is standing  close by watching everything...

_________________________________
This was literally only about Fuuto dam. If you are reading this that means you love/like Fuuto so ayyy good on you. I'm sorry for the short chapter and sorry if you didn't like it. It sucked and was rushed but said I was gonna do it so I did.

I'm hungry as f*ck help.