Who Would I Be Without You?

Harry saw a large Mirror standing in front of him.

A strange fog swirled inside the mirror.

But that was it.

Only a huge mirror in one small room and the door had shut behind him, locking him inside.

A strange pulling feeling made Harry walk closer to the mirror as he squinted at the mist in the mirror he heard laughter.

Not a good laugh.

It sounded dark and menacing...And awfully familiar.

Harry watched his eyes widening as the mist formed a shape...a human shape.

Soon Harry was staring at...himself, a double of him with a few noticeable differences.

His reflection was paler and had soulless black eyes with a wicked and dangerous almost predatory smile.

His reflection mockingly "Hi, long time no see"

Harry shivered, he knew what the reflection was just by looking at him.

Harry said licking his lips nervously "I've never seen you but it hasn't been a long time.."

His reflection smirked broadly "True, the last time I remember I was threatening Drew, pity he got away"

Harry felt like he wanted to agree, he felt a familier dark presences inside him as Harry thought about what he could of done to Drew if Drew hadn't gotten away...if only...

Harry snapped out of it to see his reflection watching him intently and Harry hissed "Stop it! Whatever you're doing stop it!"

His reflection smirked and clicked his fingers, Harry let out a gasp of fresh air as the dark presence inside him went away, trapped in invisible cell inside him just like his reflection was trapped in the mirror.

His reflection said raising his eyebrows "So you know what I am?"

Harry nodded and said feeling overwhelmed "Your me, my dark side, my shadow side, I guessed..."

His reflection chuckled darkly and said smirking "huh, so your not that dumb after all"

His reflection asked cooly "Do you know what your meant to be doing?"

Harry shook his head slowly.

His reflection explained his options in an emotionless bored voice.

Harry frowned trying to think...what should he do?

Then Harry said remembering what the Seer said "But...I thought this was meant to be a punishment?"

Harry's Reflection smirked at him and said grinning evilly "Whatever you choose to do with me will hurt you in some way, don't forget this is punishment for what you've done.

You absorb me you'll most likely hurt someone you care about.

You fight me and you know I'll may take control, I'll kill anyone who dares disobey me and if you make a deal with me the next time you become a shadow, trust me, there will be a next time, I'll find some sort of loophole around your deal and kill everyone you care about anyway"

The Reflection said sneeringly at Harry "So what will it be?"

Harry stood their staring at his reflection, not sure how to respond.

He felt himself panacking, if he had a heart beat it would be slamming hard in his chest, how on earth was he meant to choose when everything that his reflection seemed to have described seemed just as bad as each other?

Harry asked thinking it though "If I fought you and won...would I be rid of you forever?"

His reflection said coldly "You may be able to get me back if you came across this mirror again, I'm not a living thing, I'm a part of you, a part of your personality, I wouldn't exactly die, my connection to you will be broken and I'll be trapped inside this mirror, if you met this mirror again the only way for me to be part of you again is you to fix the connection between us that will brake if you 'kill' me in the fight"

Harry asked heasintly "And if you win, you'll be control... forever?"

His reflection smirked as his black eyes glittered dangerously "Yes" he said.

His reflection sniggered "Come on pick your choice, tick tock"

Harry said "wait, if your my part of personality who would I be without you?"

His reflection said smirking "Afraid I can't answer that, I won't be able to take control of you ever again, that's all you need to know"

Harry chewed his lip, what would he do?

Harry slowly made his desision before he could back out of it Harry said "To protect my freinds, to make sure I never harm them again, I want to fight you"

A flash of suprise was shown across his reflections face then his face twisted into a triumph and cruel smile that Harry didn't want to show up on his face ever again.

"You sure? If you win you'll be different"

Harry responded cooly "I think getting you out of me is for my own good"

His reflection snorted "only if you win"

Then his reflections hand came out of the mirror!

It grabbed Harry and pulled him close and sneered "And I can assure you...you won't win"

Harry choked dangling in the air "I-I think you're wrong"

His reflection chuckled darkly and said "We shall see"

Then Harry felt a hard tugg and everything went black.