Humanity

"The easy and the right thing are never the same."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the group stood their in awkward silence then suddenly there eyes widened as a strange flash of light and Nails unconscious body appeared on the floor.

Amy gasped and ran over to him, getting over her shock.

"Niall? Niall?! Can you hear me?" She asked shaking him slightly.

To her relief Nialls eyes flickered and his body moved slightly.

That's good, Amy thought, his not dead, his fine, his fine, his going to be okay.

Zayn groaned "Why do you come back knocked out?"

Louis sighed "I told you I didn't remember"

Amy said hopefully "Maybe they'll remember when they've woken up?"

"Maybe" Louis agreed.

Just then a voice appeared out of no where, it crackled like it was on an old radio "You have finished your tests, you may go but be warned if you come across us again we will have no problems in throwing you in our dungeons"

Liam yelled back "How do we get out? There isn't any other doors?"

The voice asked "Are you sure?"

Then suddenly the wall behind them made a strange electric buzzing sound, they all gaped as magic violet lights lit up around the wall and the wall quickly became see through, showing a street and shops outside the castle.

Perrie gaped and slowly put her hand through the see through wall, it was like the wall didn't exist any more!!

Eleanor said "We can go through it I think?"

Liam let out a chuckle "I love magic"

They all warily stepped into and out of the strange wall, then that was it, they were no longer in the Sorcerous's castle...they were out side, Liam who was carrying Niall suddenly felt Niall stir in his hands...

They walked towards the cover of the forest outside the Sorcerous's castle.

Liam called out once they were deeper into the forest "I think Nialls waking up"

They all stopped walking and crowded around Liam as Liam gently put Niall on the ground, Niall moved again and everyone stilled, Amy smiled brightly as Niall's eyes flickered open.

Louis asked him carefully "You alright mate? What happened?"

Niall groaned as he sat up rubbing his head "I'm fine, I think...I have no idea and where are we?"

Perrie told him "We're out of the Sorcerous's castle, they let us go"

Niall said still rubbing his head "That's good I guess"

Louis pushed in "What happened to you? Do you remember?"

Niall frowned, squinting his eyes at Louis, his vision was still a bit hazy, he tried to think back to what had happened "I went to the Seer, I remember that much then...I went through a door to a quite small room...I think? And there was a strange mirror in the room, it-I felt like it was drawing me in...I stepped closer then...then...um"

Niall head started to throb painfully and he clutched it, Niall tried to remember anything beyond that point but nothing came to mind, Niall sighed in frustration "Then that's all I remember"

Louis sighed "Thats all I remember to.."

Niall asked "It happened to you to?"

Louis nodded, Eleanor pointed out "It only seems to happened to you and Louis and mabye Harry"