Chapter Two

L A N D O N

I've woken up by the sound of thunder, I squeal hearing another bang and cover my head with the pillow. It was dark inside the room and also outside, I looked at the small alarm clock beside the bed and it's already midnight. Have I really slept since this morning? I blushed remembering what happened with the rogue that morning. I hopped off the bed, I opened the door and slowly walking around trying to find the rogue. I squealed again hearing another bang, turning on the lights I opened every door I see until finally I find the bedroom the man is in.

I shouldn't even be doing this but I wanted to touch him, feel him touching me. Afraid of the thunder I wanted to seek comfort from the rogue, quietly I enter seeing the rogue sleeping soundly and not bothered by the loud thunder.

"What is it" says the rogue catching me by surprise. I jumped in fear hearing the thunder outside, unable to find the words, the man seemed to understand why I am in his room. He opened the covers patting the bed for me to lay beside him, I blush and quickly went under the covers trembling. Smelling his vanilla scent keeps me calm, I snuggled close to him feeling his warmth, my forehead laid on his back and the rogue didn't protest.

Morning came before I knew it, waking up alone I couldn't help but feel upset that he isn't beside me. I shook those feelings away knowing I shouldn't get upset over a rogue. I stretched my legs, taking a quick shower the man placed another clean shirt on the bed for me to wear. Walking to the kitchen I heard the rogue talking to someone, I became alert smelling another rogue. Slowly I stepped out of the hallway entering the kitchen, their conversation stopped when I entered, blushing from the stranger rogue staring at me, I felt embarrassed what I am currently wearing and wishing I wore proper clothing.

"Who's this" says the rogue. The man looked at the rogue beside him and shrugs as he went off to make breakfast.

"Don't shrug Rogan, who is this cutie" says the rogue. I looked at the man hearing the rogue say his name, Rogan. He ignored the rogue and continue cooking, I sit down waiting for my meal and now feeling uncomfortable as the rogue keeps staring at me. I needed to stop getting use to Rogan's hospitality, I knew I need to leave whether I like it or not. I am not sure if Rogan likes me being in his home but during those days he never protested and his emotionless expression makes it hard to know his emotions.

"Since this asshole won't tell me, why don't you introduce yourself" says the rogue. I felt the urge to seek Rogan's permission, looking at his back I remained silent not answering the rogue. Rogan placed the plate in front of me, I bite down my bottom lip to prevent a moan slipping out. Feeling his teeth gently nibble the top of my ear, the rogue's eye widen and instantly looked away.

"The omega is none of your concern" Rogan replied.

"What's wrong knowing his name it's not like he's yours" says the rogue. I looked between the two men arguing about me like I am no longer in the room. Rogan put his fork down, I gasped seeing his eyes turn a light shade of gold. The man growled loudly making the plate and glass shake, I looked at Rogan in shock.

"Mine!" Rogan growls. The man stood walking behind me as his hand lift the shirt and travel towards my crotch. I gasped in shock as the rogue looked more shocked than I am, I hissed feeling him squeeze my erected member. Rogan remove his hand sucking on his finger and soon back to touching my private parts. I hissed in pain feeling him thrust his finger inside my p*ssy, I threw my head back moaning in pain and pleasure. Rogan roughly thrust his finger as wet noises filled the quiet room, not caring the rogue is watching I grip the man's shirt begging for release. I tilt my head to the side showing my submission towards the rogue, his soft growls tells me he's satisfied with my reaction and full submission.