Chapter Eleven

Warning: Violence

R O G A N

He's gone.

They took him.

I wasn't there to protect him, I promised Landon I'll never let anyone hurt him. We should of known the rogue was bait buying enough time for other rogues to attack.

How can I be so clueless!

I roared slicing the rogues throat, blood splattered all over me. Strong energy shoot throughout my body, its like my body cannot stop tingling.

I felt heat form around my hand, I was shocked and confused but I didn't question it. These rogues needs to pay, killing inoccent lives and kidnapping my omega.

"Rogan! Stop! It's me Asher" he says. Asher raised his hands in the air, he gasped as I can smell his fear.

"Y-Your eyes, they're b-black" said Asher.

"Mate! Want mate!" My wolf growled.

"We'll get him back, I promise you Rogan now please calm down. I am not a threat" Asher replied.

I couldn't control this anger, I can feel angry and fear. I soon realise I can feel Landon's fear, he's afraid and alone.

"I'm going to find my omega" I said. Asher grip my wrist as I try to walk away.

"That's suicide Rogan! You can't go alone, they'll out numbered you" he says.

"My mate is in danger, those mutts took him for unknown reason. I will get him back and I will risk my life to do so" I replied

"Go help Roland, his people need as much help they can get" I said.

"I think I know why rogues are after Landon or more like omegas" said Asher.

"Tell me" I demanded

"I need Dylan to comfirm those theories" he replies.

"Lets go see him" I said.

****
"We are losing him" said the nurse as they tried to save Dylan and his pup. Roland rushed in a few minutes later covered in blood. His eyes widen in shock and anger, his hands crunch into a fist.

"I'll kill them, everyone last of them!" Roland roared.

"R-Roland is Dylan your mate?" Asked Mary. Roland didn't answer nor deny her question.

"I regret not telling him and now he's about to lose his life in order to safe his pup ... our pup" he replied.

So much blood.

So much suffering.

The doctors manage to stop the bleeding, he's very weak and his wolf shows no sign of healing. They quickly took him to them emergency room as they perform c-section. Waiting half an hour to use the operating room, so many injured wolves in need of attention.

"What do you know about omegas, you should of told us ages ago" I said Asher.

"While I was away, I-I met my mate, she's an omega. I've heard omega's are only males so I thought it was impossible. She proved me wrong, she escaped from a rogue camp hidden within the mountains. There were so many of them, I couldn't save the captured omega's alone. T-They found her and took her from me, I-I tried to attack but they continue beating her. Something within me snapped and my mind went blank. All I could remember is seeing dead bodies everywhere. S-She told me because I am mated to her an omega and I'll gain powers. I felt different like more stronger and more posessive towards her. What I am trying to say is that rogues are forcing mating to omega's to become strong and overtake packs" Asher replied

"I wanted to ask Dylan to comfirm this since he's one of many victims" he says.

L A N D O N

I woken up alone inside a prison cell, I whimpered in fear hearing whispers coming from the cell next to me.

"R-Rogan" I whimpered. I shuffled towards the corner of my cell.

Where am I?

Where did they take me?

How will Rogan find me?

"It is such a surprise to discover that Rogan finally found his mate" someone says. I looked around trying find where that voice came from.

"H-How do you know Rogan?" I asked. Lights flicker on, I saw a tall man standing in front of the cell door. His hands grip the bars as he stared at me.

"I am hurt Rogan failed to mentioned me. I am sure he told you why he'd become a rogue" the man replied. He smelt like a rogue, the scent makes me turn away.

I growled at the rogue catching him by surprise. "Rogan will find me and kill you mutts" I hissed. The rogue laughed making me seem like a fool.

"How dare you speak to me like that, you are nothing more but a sex toy" he replies.

"Why are you kidnapping omega's?" I asked hoping he'll answer my question.

"This is brilliant, an omega has no idea about his own kind" the rogue laughed in response.

"Listen carefully Landon, Rogan won't find you nor will he ever find your location. You're stuck here forever till you die" said the rogue. I begin to cry, I want Rogan, I miss him so much. I come to realise how much I love him and I didn't tell him.