Chapter Six

Warning: sexual content!

R O G A N

The rogue howled in pain as Joseph punched his face, he growled pitting blood on the floor. Roland sighed in frustration as the rogue refuse to give us any information considering the position he is in now.

"I won't ask again, who sent you?" asked Roland. The rogue chuckled.

"I ain't telling you sh*t, kill me mighty Alpha Roland, you're doing me a favour" the rogue replied. With Mary still in critical condition and the boys frighten refusing to leave Mary's side, I am starting to run my patience. I stared at the rogue which he always tries to not look my way, I can even slightly scent his fear around me. I walked out of the basement walking into the kitchen grabbing a kitchen knife, beating the rogue won't make him talk then cutting off his fingers will.

"I'll handle this" I said to Roland. He nods backing away along with Joseph. I held the sharp knight tight in my hand making sure he can see it.

"Who sent you?" I asked staring straight into his brown eyes. His breathe hitched then letting out a shaky sigh.

"N-No one" he replies.

"Wrong answer" I said. I stab the knife through his palm, with his wrists tied he couldn't move away. The rogue screamed in pain as push the knife further in, slowly as I can go making it more painful.

"Who sent you" I asked again. I grab the steel chair settling it in front of the rogue, his whole body shaking in fear, unable to control the trembles. His intention is to kidnapped the omega's, Dylan and Landon my mate. The only time I've seen him this frightened is when we first met, the group of rogues trying to rape him. My wolf growled in anger remembering the fear linger within our mates gaze, how his small body trembled violently as I held him in my arms. Took hours for him to let me go before begging to see Mary.

"I'll make sure you tell me the truth, if I need to cut every limb then so be it. Your intention was to kidnap the omegas but you failed" I growled

"Answer the f*cking question" Roland roared.

"I-I d-don't k-know" the rogue whimpered. I sighed, pulling the knife out and then cut his finger, the rogue screamed begging for mercy.

"Who sent you!" I yelled as I cut another finger. Images of Landon flash before me, how I seen and felt his fear which made me more pissed.

"B-Believe me! I-I o-only got a call that's it, h-he ordered me to capture those two omegas. That's all I know, I-I never s-seen the guy either" he replied

"So you just got a random call and you simply accept" said Joseph.

"Answer him" I growled.

"N-No, I-I owed m-my f-friend a favour so sh-he told me she k-knew s-someone that n-needs my help. S-She d-didn't g-give me a-a name j-just a number" said the rogue. The rogue willingly gave Roland his phone and showed the number, he even gave his friends name also.

"I-I gave you the information you need, s-so please let me go" he begged. I looked at Joseph wanting him to answer, he shook his head pulling out a gun and shoot the rogue in the head killing him instantly.

"That's for my wife" said Joseph then spit on the rogues dead body. I kept thinking what if the rogue successfully kidnapped Landon and Dylan, it only made my wolf and myself panic. I soon realise how I nearly lost my own mate.

L A N D O N

"I-It's my fault she got hurt" said Dylan as he looked at Mary, her cheek was badly bruised and she still recovering from the surgery. Her wolf was to weak to heal fully, the injury nearly killed them both, if it wasn't for Rogan then she would of died.