Chapter Three

Warning sexual content!

L A N D O N

"Glad to see you're still here princess" said Asher. I squealed in embarrassment as I am only in Rogan's large boxers that doesn't even fit me. Asher leaned against the door frame smirking at my reaction, quickly I went to the closet to grab a large shirt to cover my half naked body and also taking off the boxers.  

"G-Good morning A-Asher" I said. The rogue smiled then stepped towards me leaning down meeting my gaze, his soft lips touch my cheek.

"Morning" he whispered. Seeing Rogan in the corner of my eye glaring at the rogue, quickly I gently push him away then stepped around to be next to Rogan. My small hands touch his arm, sensing my wolf feeling stressed I felt the need to calm Rogan.

"Why are you here?" asked Rogan. He grip my arm roughly pulling me into his embrace, leaning down he sniff my neck licking at my sensitive skin. I moaned wanting more of his touch, showing my neck of my pure submission. His soft growls sends chills down my spine, the rogue rewarded me with a slightly squeeze on my c*ck leaving me panting and wanting more.

"Roland's back in town, he wants to catch up like old times" Asher replied.

"No" Rogan said picking me up holding me tight in his arms walking to the living room where he sat down placing me on his lap.

"Don't be like that, you're always locked up in this cabin and it's been a while since you had some fun" said Asher.

"I am busy" Rogan replied. Asher sighed.

"With what?" he asked. Suddenly Rogan spread my legs wide, the shirt rose stopping above my thigh, his finger slightly brush against my back entrance. The rogue cupped my balls making me whimper in response, Asher sat there stunned but couldn't shift his gaze away from the scene before him.

"Come on man, don't tease me like that" Asher complained. The rogue growled as Asher, his eyes once again turned a light shade of gold. Asher instantly raise his hands in the air smiling at the rogue, blushing I looked away just wanting to go back to the bed room and hide in there forever.

"Kidding! I am kidding alright, I know the omega is yours so calm down" Asher says. Pulling the shirt down, I hopped off his lap sitting beside the rogue.

"Tell Roland I said hello but I am not going to some bar and babysit him since the f*cker gets drunk with one drink" Rogan replied. I looked up staring at his emotionless expression, the rogue senses me staring as his gaze meets mine, blushing I looked away feeling my heart pound.

"Cold as ever Rogan, won't even give your childhood friends a warm welcome after so many years been away" said Asher.

"The bastard will live" said Rogan. The rest of the day Asher kept complaining to Rogan wanting him to go out to the bar tonight. I admit I am curious who this Roland guy is, I sit outside staring at the beautiful view. Allowing my mind to remember the first day I arrive at Rogan's home, my small hands trail down my stomach towards my crotch. Remembering his lips on my body, his words whispered to me as I reached my climax.

I desired his touch, gently I squeeze my erected member whimpering Rogan's name. Been so into this pleasure that I didn't notice Rogan watching from behind. With wide eyes I squealed trying to cover my erection but its no use. His eyes now glow a light shade of gold, whimpering I lowered my head. Feeling guilt that I touched myself without seeking permission from the Alpha. My wolf unable to contain his emotions allowing me to deal with Rogan.

"Spread your legs" says the man. I comply immediately spreading my legs for only his view. Once again I am confused from my sudden act, having the desire to obey the rogues every demand. My c*ck fully erected dripping precum while my p*ssy twitches wanting the rogue to touch it. Rogan kneel down both hands resting on my kneel. I moaned feeling his tongue lick my folds then began to suck my c*ck.