Chapter Thirteen

Warning: Violence and attempted rape

R O G A N

My mind is going crazy, I need to find him, all I can think about is what they're doing to him. Rogues are savages, for years I've been a rogue and seen things no wolf should see, if it wasn't for Asher and Roland I wouldn't know what I'll turn into. We walked for hours, I am determine to find my omega and kill all the rogues.

"I'll need to make a stop first, it won't take long" said Asher

"Time is everything Asher" I replied.

"It won't take long, I promise" he says. He walked towards a large tree, he shoved bushes out of the way revealing a small cave.

"Susan" he called. I smelt this sweet scent similar to Landon, there are omega's inside this cave. A small female stepped forward, she looked weak with bruises around her face and arms. Asher held her in his arms, I could hear a sigh of relief coming from the omega.

"I-I am so happy you'd return" she says.

"I promised I'll come back Susan, this is Rogan and his mate is an omega" said Asher.

"Pleasure to meet you" said Susan. I grunt in response.

"Roland's pack got attacked by rogues, he's my friend that I mentioned to you. He helped an injured omega who escaped from rogues, he's also his mate. Rogan's mate Landon got captured and I believe it's in the same place you escaped from or add least near it" he says. She gasped.

"All omega's go to the mountains north from here, the harsh weather makes it impossible to travel through and  no one would of suspect anyone living there" Susan replied.

"Are there more omega's with you?" I asked her. She nods, she explains omega pups are with her along with teen omega's.

"What happened in the pack is horrible, many died and it's not a sight for you all to see but I am worried to leave you all here alone. Your scent is strong so any wolf can scent you, keep rubbing mud all over your body to block your scent. I promise I'll return and this time you all will come back with me" said Asher

"Is the meat and water enough?" he asked. Susan nods and kissed her mate on the cheek.

"Stay safe and come back alive" she says.

"It may take a day or two to reach the camps, they're hidden within caves and guards are constantly outside so you won't have trouble spotting the camps entrance. Keep travelling north and please save your mate along with other omega's" said Susan

"I will" I replied. We venture north, I didn't want to stop and rest, I need to rescue Landon. I need to see him, feel his touch, hear his voice, I needed him by my side.

*****

We didn't take any rest stops, Landon needs me so I cannot waste any more time. We've reached the camps during sunset, Asher wasn't kidding about the harsh weather. Strong winds nearly made it impossible to cross a small path around the mountain.

"I see four rogues" I said. We hid behind large rocks, we covered ourselves in mud to hide our scent.

"Landon, can you hear me?" I asked the omega through mindlink and again nothing. Asher pulled outba small pocket knife, he waited for the rogues to turn their backs. I held my own pocket knife and then we moved quickly. A quick stab and slice on their necks then snapping it and throwing them off the cliff.

L A N D O N

"Please leave the boy alone, he's done nothing wrong" I begged the rogue. The young pup was next to be breeded, he cried looking at me in pure terror.

"Shut up!" He growled and kicked my cell door to shut me up.

"All of you are monsters!" I yelled in anger. I pleaded once again for the rogue to release the boy.

"I'll take his place, spare the pup please!" I begged. I knew my decision is stupid but I wouldn'r forgive myself if I didn't protect that boy. These omega's didn't diserve to be raped and tortured. Most of them begged to be killed so their suffering can end.

The rogue growled in frustration and shoved the boy back into his cell. He then opened mind and roughly dragged me towards Quintons office.

"What is he doing here? Didn't I give specific instruction to retrieve Winter" said Quinton. The rogue trembled unable to answer his boss.

"I'll take Winters place, he's still a pup" I replied. I know I won't recover from this and I know Rogan will be disgusted with me once Quinton have his way.

"Get the boy" Quinton ordered. My eyes widen in shock.

"No! Please take me not him, he's just a boy" I begged. Quinton slap my face causing me to fall to the ground. Winter thrashed in the rogues arms, he sobbed begging for his mother.

"You better watch who you are talking to b*tch. Now you'll watch me rape that boy" said Quinton. The rogue held me in place while Quinton shove Winter to the ground. Already naked and badly bruises I am forced to watch this madness.

Suddenly I hear shouting coming from outside the office. Quinton is just confused as I am. He released Winter then walked behind his desk viewing the computer screen.

"No! F*ck!" He roared. He trashed his desk throwing the desktop across the room.

"Capture the intruders now! I want them alive" Quinton ordered. He growled and grab his gun, he grip my arm and roughly drag me out of the room.

"Boss there's an army of wolves heading towards us!" Someone says in panic.

"Don't let them through, shoot them all" he replies.

"Lets give your mate a show shall we, it'll be such a surprise for him" said Quinton.

Rogan, he's here!

"He'll kill you" I hissed. Quinton growled punching my face.

"This will end soon, Rogan will watch his beloved mate killed along with his pathetic pup" he says. I shiver in fear, I cannot let that happen. Rogan needs to know where I am. Suddenly I felt someone shove me to the side, I fall to the ground with a hard thump.

"R-Run!" Said Winter.

"You little sh*t" Quinton growled. Winter shifted into his wolf, he attack Quintons legs pinning him to the ground. The rogue punch the pup with all his strength.

"S-Stop Winter" I whimpered. Shifting without hesitation, I attacked Quinton wanting to release Winter. The rogue pointed his gun at Winter and fired.

Winter!