The Vision

The scene is dark. Serena can't seem to figure out where she is. There are tall buildings everywhere that look like they're made of glass. They look like buildings she's seen before when she was younger. Much younger. There was a fountain in the middle. Magic Is Might. Oh, yes. She realized she was at the Ministry of Magic. Except there were no people. Where is everyone?

Serena continued to walk down a narrow hallway until she heard her mother's voice.

"Serena? Is that you?"

"Mum?" shrieked Serena. "Where are you?"

"I'm here honey...please, I need your help!"

She sounded panicked. Serena started running in the direction of her mother's voice.

"Mum! Where are you?" she yelled again.

Serena ran through various hallways trying to find her mother. She finally reached a room that looked like a giant courtroom. In fact, she thinks that's exactly what it is.

She looks and her mother is seated in a chair in the middle of the room. Her hands and feet are bound. She looks like she hasn't eaten, slept or bathed in days. Her hair was mangled and matted. Her eyes were sunken into her pale white skin and Serena felt sick to her stomach. Her mother looked like a corpse barely hanging onto life.

"Ah, Serena. We were wondering when you'd make an appearance," said a voice so familiar. She looked up and saw two Death Eaters staring back at her. They were both wear skull masks so she couldn't see their faces.

"What are you doing?" yelled Serena on the brink of tears. "Let her go!"

She tried to make a run for her mother but something was holding her back. It looked like four wisps of smoke that had wrapped around her arms and her legs to keep her from moving. The more she struggled, the tighter they squeezed.

"Patience my young lady," said the first Death Eater. "All in good time. We knew you would be here for your dear mother eventually."

"What have you done to her?" Serena choked out.

"Never mind about that now," said the second Death Eater. His voice was raspy and dark. "Show us your powers now girl so we can turn you over to the Dark Lord!"

"Calm down Dolohov," said the first Death Eater. "We must be polite to our guests."

"I'll never show you my powers!" screamed Serena. "Just kill me! Kill me now!"

"All in good time," said the first Death Eater.

"Oh come on Yaxley," said Dolohov. "Killing her would be doing the Dark Lord a favor."

"You know we're on strict orders NOT to kill her," said Yaxley. "She may come in handy."

That's when Serena recognized who he was. He worked with her father in the ministry. He had been over for dinner at their house years ago! And now, he was torturing her own mother. He was a spy this whole time for Lord Voldemort. A traitor.

"Traitor," mumbled Serena.

"I'm sorry dear, what was that? You need to speak up," said Yaxley.

"TRAITOR!" yelled Serena. The wisps of smoke biting into her flesh. "YOU TRAITOR! TRAITOR! TRAITOR!"

"Serena, wake up!" yelled Yaxley.

"NO! TRAITOR! TRAITOR! TRAITOR!

"Serena! Serena!"

It wasn't Yaxley who was yelling at her. It was Oliver. She opened her eyes and jolted straight up in bed. Fred and George were standing at the doorway in their pajamas.