The End

He was lying. He had to be. Her mind couldn't process what he was saying. She screamed as loud as she could. He was shocked by her reaction, but smiled again. She was giving him the satisfaction that he wanted.

"The Dark Lord will see you soon," said Dolohov as he headed back to the doorway. "You'll be reunited with your husband and your dear parents sooner than you think... Mrs. Wood."

Dolohov slammed the door behind him and she collapsed to the ground. She cried until she had no tears left. Her face was puffy, she couldn't breathe. She didn't even have the ring. The ring that bound them together was gone forever.

When Serena had run out of tears, she sat lifelessly up against the wall. She had no idea how much time had passed, but she didn't care. She wanted to die. If Oliver was dead then she wanted to be dead too. She had nothing more to live for. All she did was picture his face while she sat in her cell. She remembered all the good times and all of the bad times. She wanted to remember every second she spent with him. She recounted all the times they fought, all the times they made love and all the times in between.

How could life play out this way? If she wasn't born with this gift...this curse, then she and Oliver would be together right now. She wouldn't be sitting in this cell. She wouldn't be wanted by Lord Voldemort.

She was remembering all the times wasted too. All of the times she decided to pick a fight with him when she should have kissed him instead. She should have gotten to know him sooner. They should have dated sooner... they should have married sooner. She managed to muster a few more tears and they dripped from her face onto the floor.

Losing her father was hard. Losing her mother was harder... but losing Oliver was the worst pain she could ever imagine. She wouldn't wish this pain on anyone, not even her worst enemy... maybe Dolohov, but that was only because he was made of evil.

More time passed, and she wasn't sure how long she had been sitting, just staring at the ground. It could have been minutes, hours or even days... weeks? She wasn't sure. But when that door finally opened, Dolohov was not the only one standing there. He was joined by Rookwood, the Carrows and Lucius Malfoy... the coward.

"Ms. Carrow," said Rookwood. She ignored him. "The Dark Lord will see you now."

She sat lifelessly, staring at the floor. Did they expect her to move? Good fucking luck with that.

Alecto and Amycus came towards her and released her from my shackles.

"Get up," they said together. They struggled, as Serena tried to give them a hard time. She then realized, what's the point? They might as well just kill her now.

"What's the point?" She asked Dolohov as they led her out the door.

"The point of what?" he asked.

"Keeping me here. Keeping me alive. You might as well kill me now. I will never join the ranks of you."

He chuckled. "As much as I would LOVE to kill you Ms. Carrow –

"Mrs. Wood," She snapped.

"Oh – yes. Well... not really though, right? Isn't it 'until death do you part?' I'm pretty sure death has already parted you," he said with a smile. I didn't show any emotion.

"Anyway, the Dark Lord wants you for himself. Unfortunately, he'll get the chance to kill you. That is, if that's what he decides."

They led her to a large room. It appeared to be a throne room of some sort. She felt like I've seen it before.

At the end of the long hallway was a single chair, as if a King would sit in it. Although in this case, she had her doubts it was anyone of royalty. Lord Voldemort would be sitting there soon.