여섯

; ash ;

today, a group called got7 is scheduled to record their current comeback called if you do { a/n; i know run and if you do weren't released at the same time but i changed it }. we pd's were waiting for already half an hour from the due time for the group to arrive but they still were not here. that was until a group of people bursted inside the room with haggard faces.

" annyeonghaseo! i'm sorry we are all late, we were spotted by sasaengs and got caught up by the crowd " a voice boomed through the room. a quite familiar voice. i looked up to see one of my closest high school friend, kunpimook. he moved to korea when he was five, we met when we were freshman. his full name was kunpimook bhuwakul but i called him mook, sometimes mookmook when we're playful.

my eyes widened at the sight of him, he wasn't the small glass-eyed boy i knew before. he grew very tall and looked very masculine. he greeted the other pd's until it was me who was left. his eyes widened when he saw me.

" ash? is that you? "

" hi mookmook " i said with the widest smile i can do. in a second, he tackled me in a big bear hug. i broke off the hug and looked at him from top to bottom.

" damn ash! puberty hit you harder than i did! it's so good to see you after all these years! how's your family? i have so many th- " he was cut off by the announcer saying it was time for got7 to proceed to the room to do their make-up.

" i gues we'll just do it another time? maybe over coffee? "

" sure mook, do well today okay? fighting! " i cheered on before he left to go get ready. we did the same thing with got7 as we did on bts and every other idol.

jimin: hey ash! how you doing?

jimin and i have gotten very close over the past days. but we don't really have a romantic thing going on, just kind of like a brother and sister relationship.

ash: hola! i'm doing great! we're recording got7 today tho

jimin: nice, they are really nice just so you know so you won't be afraid to speak out.

ash: oh okay, thank you for the tip! i gtg we're starting soon. do well today on your concert okay? ttyl!

jimin: i'll do my best! have fun and fighting!

ash: fighting!

i put my phone on my back pocket as we started got7's recording.

the recording ended well, it wasn't really long. they just had a few takes then left because they have a fan meeting next. but before leaving, mook or should i say bambam, left his number to me and we decided to meet up after his hectic schedule. i was home and had just taken a bath when a beep came from my phone.

unknown: hi ash it's mook here! about that meet up, how bout we do it tomorrow? i'm free and i know a really great coffee place! are you up for it?

ash: hey mook! sure let's do it tomorrow! i don't think we're shooting anyone tomorrow though so it's all good.

mook: oh and do you mind if i invite some guests?

ash: ofcourse!

mook: see you tomorrow, goodnight!

ash: goodnight mookmook!