서른넷

; hoseok ;

after ash had stormed out of the apartment, i went directly after but i lost track of where she was. i sighed before aggravatingly running my hand through my hair. i don't want to lose her and i know that can only be done when i cut all ties with ira. so i decided to talk to her.

hoseok: i need to talk to you, come to my apartment

ira: ofcourse love

i winced as soon as i saw the nickname. i chucked my phone at my pocket before heading towards the apartment. when i finally got there, i opened the door and removed my coat. i rubbed my temples, the stress overcoming me. just minutes after, there was a knock on the door. i opened it and there stood ira.

" oh hey, come in and have a seat " i opened the door wider for her to get in. she giggled before coming in.

" you want anything to drink? "

" soda would be great " i nodded before getting what she wants. i gave it to her before sitting infront of her.

" okay ira, the reason why i called you here is because i need you to- " i was interrupted when a loud fizzy sound came off. i looked to see ira covered in soda. i quickly grabbed a towel and giving it to her.

" i'm sorry! i didn't know- "

" it's okay hoseok, do you have any extra clothes? i don't want to stay in this sticky mess " she said sweetly. i nodded before running to the dresser and finding a black shirt and sweatpants. i handed it to her before telling her the directions to the bathroom.
i came back, finding her in her bras and leggings.

i quickly covered my eyes before showing her the directions of the bathroom. she strutted towards it. i have never been so disgusted in my entire life. she was completely different from the one i knew. just a month ago, she called me up wanting to reconcile. ofcourse i at first i didn't want to, but she insisted.

she explained the whole thing between the
arranged marriage. i understood and came
to the conclusion that i can't blame her for everything, she was forced to marry him. she didn't a have choice but to say yes. the only thing i regretted was not telling ash, i didn't know why i hid it from her but it was stupid of me to. just as i was drowning in my thoughts. a voice yelled behind the door.

" hoseok?! it's ash! we need to talk " she said loudly. fuck, ira is here. she'll think i'm having an affair with her. i answered the door nervously, hoping to the heavens that ira doesn't come out from that bathroom for another five minutes.