스물여섯

a/n; short chap ahead

" jinja? for real? " jimin exclaimed as soon as ash told them about her leaving. ash nodded and continued to explain more about the situation.

" they are going to stay here two days before our flight. within those two days, they are going to tell me what's the reason why i'm going back to the philippines? " ash said as she combed her hair with her fingers. the boys looked upset with the news she brought.

" well... we can always visit, right guys? " namjoon said as he tried to lighten the mood. the others only hummed in agreement, the silence enveloping them again once more.
ash sighed before putting on a big, not to mention fake, smile on her face.

" guys, don't worry! i'm sure i'll be back in korea in no time! " ash said as she also tried to lighten up the mood, thankfully it worked. the boys had a smile on there faces as they group hugged the life out of ash which made her smile, for real.

the day passed by without ash noticing. it's true when people say " time passes by when you are having fun ". ever since she told the boys about her leaving, they had been nothing but amazing to her. they took her out for the day and made her happy. they went out for lunch and ate ice cream by the beach. now here they are, only hoseok and ash, on top of their building's rooftop.

" did you have fun? " hoseok said as he played with ash's hair.

" hmmm, yeah i did " ash mumbled while she smiled lazily.

" when will your aunt be here? "

" tomorrow afternoon, will you be with me when they tell me the news? "

" would you want me to? " hoseok mumbled as he rested his chin on her shoulders. ash tightened her grip on his hand before answering

" ofcourse i would "

" then i'll be there, i'll always be there for you, okay? remember that " hoseok said as ash nodded. hoseok kissed her forehead before tightening his grip on her. how ash wishes this could last forever, how she wishes.