여덟

; third person ;

ash was frozen at her seat. she didn't move or speak for a minute; she wasn't ready to face that horse-faced-jerk just after their fight. she contemplated her chances of getting out of the place but sadly she can't. she didn't want to leave her friends and also, bambam was her ride. so she had no choice, yet again, to stay and try to at least act civilised.

" oh her, i know her " hoseok said withe another blank expression on his face. he was surprised to see her there. astonished expressions were written all over the siblings faces.

" well then, that's great! it'll be less awkward " bambam said enthusiastically while sipping his drink and proceeded to chat with his sister.

if he only knew, ash thought while she too sipped her drink and avoided his gaze, trying to avert her attention to jessica and bambam's conversation.

meanwhile, hoseok was contemplating whether he should talk to her or not. he was actually feeling guilty about what he said back at the resto after all the members knew anout the incident and proceeded to lecture him. his reason why he was being stupid and ean to her was actually very stupid, anyone would like to smack the living shit out of him.

+

all of them were done with their drinks and was standing at the parking lot when mook announced he and jessica needed to go do something very important that he cant drop ash off to her place. she was screwed, her money wasn't enough to ride the bus is she thought of something else until hoseok said something that shocked her.

" i can drop her off, her apartment is on the way to mine anyways " hoseok said with a bright smile on his face, something she wasn't familiar with.

" oh no! i can- "

"jinja?! thanks hoseok! you're a life saver. i'm sorry ash but jess and i really have to go now! i'll text you later! " bambam said as he pecked her cheek and left hurriedly with his sister, getting in the car and speeding off. she waved goodbye at the two before turning her heels and leaving hoseok behind.

" yah! where do you think you're going? i told them that i'm going to drop you off, didn't i? " he huffed at her as he stuffs his things inside. she still didn't moved until he grabbed her forearm and pulled her closer to him, ready to push her inside the black car but she removed her arm from his touch.

" i am not going with you and i never plan to. i cant stand being in one place with an asswipe like you " she said, which resulted to hoseok frowning but quickly covering it up with a smug look on his face.

" suit yourself, it looks like it's going to rain and i don't care if you get wet or not. have fun in the rain " he rolled his eyes before getting in his car and speeding off, leaving ash behind. ash huffed as he left. she looked up and noticed that it's about to rain, she cursed to herself as she started to walk faster to the direction of her apartment, hoping not to be caught by the rain. but of course luck wasn't beside her again as she felt her shoulder moisten. she looked up to see see that it it was starting to rain.

well fuck

lol guys i am vv sorry if this chap is kind of boring

dedicated to -defenestration bc she's the best i love her