(say the name) 열일곱

a/n; get it ? 😂☝🏻

; ash ;

by the time we finished our fifth ride, hoseok and i were so dizzy that we feel like we're about to puke. i was laughing at how purple hoseok looked and that he looked liked he was drunk but he was just back in town.

we took a seat on the bench that was nearest to our last ride. we were talking about the couple infront of us and was laughing so hard about about how they looked.

then all of a sudden, hoseok turned pale and stopped laughing. he straight looked at the direction where my back was facing. i lowered down my laughs as i snapped my fingers infront of him trying to bring him back to reality, but he was still gazing at something behind me.

i turned to look who it is, and there i saw a woman looking back at hoseok with both eyes widened as she holds onto a man beside her. i studied her features, and thats when it hit me. she looks exaclty like me.

hoseok was still not moving when the person that he was staring at decided to move towards us. as they were halfway near us, hoseok scooted towards me and held my hand tightly. i squeezes his hands in support as they neared us.

" hi hoseok, long time no see.  i see that you're an idol now, good for you  " the girl said with a bright smile on her face as she held the hands of the man beside her.

hoseok said nothing as he stared back at them with a blank expression. the girl shifted her look to me as i began to get uncomfortable. hoseok lets go of my hand and the next thing i know is that he is running away from us. i excused myself from the couple as i try to look for him.