스물여덟 pt. 2

ash went straight to the address the person gave her. she quickly got in the taxi and gave the driver directions to the destination. once they got there, ash asked the driver to stay and wait for her and her friend.

she got in the bar only to find hoseok dangled unto girl. but the girl looked familiar to ash, awfully familiar. as ash got closer to them, she saw the girl's face more clearly. it was ira, hoseok's ex-girlfriend. ash felt uneasy but pushed it away.

" what the hell hoseok! " she said aggrivated while taking hoseok from the girl's arm and putting him inside the taxi.

" are you ash? " ira said as she took a step closer from her. ash uneasily took a step back before answering.

" yes i am, you must be ira " ash said as she looked ira from head to toe. she admits that she was really pretty, which caused her more uneasiness.

" thank you for taking care of him. we'll be going now " ash bowed at her before getting in the taxi but ira's voice stopped her.

" he's not my boyfriend now but he will be " ira said in a taunting voice before turning her back and walking back to the club. ash got in the car absentmindedly, her head wrapped around what ira said.

but he will be...

ash can't guarantee that hoseok will be with her and love her forever, and that's what scares her.

honestly ash hated whoever created bars and beer, alcoholic drinks in general, right now. she thought it would be easy to drop hoseok off to his apartment and be mad tomorrow because she was tired. since it was one in the morning, she decided not to bother the tired boys and let hoseok stay with her. she was actually tempted to leave him to sleep outside her apartment but she thought

i'm not that heartless

so here she is standing infront of her front door, her right hand finding her door keys from her cluttered bag while the left hand is struggling to support a drunk hoseok. finally she found her keys and opened the door. as soon as the door opened she went directly to the bedroom before placing hoseok on her bed. she huffed a breath before going to the kitchen for a drink of water but hoseok's voice stopped her.

" hmmm... ash don't– don't leave me " he mumbled while hugging the pillow beside him. ash sighed before placing a kiss on his forehead before getting a glass of water and going to living room to sleep in the couch with a lot of things in her mind.