열하나 pt. 2

; hoseok ;

she looked so cute trying to beat taehyung in mario kart. she kept on distracting him so that he could lose but taehyung wasn't budging. so she finally gave up and laid back down on the couch. she blew out a huff as she crossed her arms, giving taehyung a pout. taehyung stood up and chuckled at her. he squeezed her cheeks which resulted to her slapping his hand away then left to get food. i felt a pang of jealousy run through me.

wait, jealousy?

why would i feel jealousy? i don't like her. i don't even want her around...

or do i? aish i don't even know anymore.

time forward

[ ash ]

i went back home to freshen up. jimin insisted on picking me up again but i declined and said that i'll just go alone. he finally gave up and let me. i was wearing a kumamon top and high waisted ripped jeans ( gUYS AGAIN THIS OUTFIt IS SO cUte doN't juDge ).

i arrived at their apartment just in time, got7 and twice were already there. i was greeted by a smiling taehyung and a laughing dahyun. they both said hello and i did aswell. i went straight to the kitchen, seeing jackson and namjoon stuffing their faces with food. i just chuckle and ask where jimin was.

" uh hey guys, do you know where jimin is? " i asked slowly as they both swallowed the food in their mouths.

" uh yeah i think he's at his room " jackson said after swallowing while namjoon is coughing like he was about to die which resulted to jackson patting his back. i shake my head at them as i try to find jimin.

i opened the door near the bathroom hoping to be greeted by jimin but i was only greeted by a shirtless hoseok.

" i-i'm s-sorry! i- i was - i'll j-just go- " i can feel the heat rise through my cheeks as hoseok looks at me. he just chuckled and put his shirt on and walk past me but he stopped at the bathroom.

" oh and next time if you really want to see me shirtless, just tell me. i'm a very easy person to talk to " he said as he inched closer and closer to me until our faces are just a couple of inches away. i sucked in a breath as he kept staring at my lips then licked his and then stood straight for a while and walked out, greeting his friends. i let out a breath and continued to find jimin.

what was that?