Epilogue *Eva*

"Mom, I'm shaking so bad. My palms are sweaty and this is so itchy and I can't breathe-" I start rambling on and on but my mom cuts me off. She rests her hands on my shoulders.

"Sweetheart, you look so beautiful. Take a deep breath. Everything will go perfectly, I just know it," she says, her eyes brimming with unshed tears. Lily is standing behind me, constantly trying to fix my golden dress.

"Thank you," I say after taking a deep breath.

Why am I so nervous? Well, for one, it's my wedding day. For two, I'm pretty sure you can guess who's going be at the end of that aisle. Abba. I'm kidding, it's Connor Blake, the boy I've known since we were fifteen, the boy I've loved since we were fifteen, the boy who still eats the cookie part of the Oreo while I eat the cream. Ten years later and nothing has changed.

"Oh Eva, you looks so wonderful. When I first heard about the wedding, I thought I was going to see you in a white dress but gold is even better," Lily says. The wedding is up in Heaven so Lily and James, Mr. and Mrs. Blake- I love their names-, were pretty awestruck when they woke up here. I don't know what's with the thing of knocking people out when they transfer them up here. It's honestly annoying. "I can't believe I'll be seeing my baby boy and his girl getting married."

Lily look like she's about to cry, again, along with my mother. I never understood why people cried at weddings. It's supposed to be a happy time. Although, it is really emotional. Letting your children go off into the world. Wait, wrong thing. That's moving out and let me tell you, my mom cried when that happened too. Parents, they want you out of the house so bad but when you leave, they start crying.

My dad comes through the door. When his eyes land on me, they widen and he puts a hand over his mouth. If someone else starts crying, I'm going to start crying. Thank the creator of waterproof, or tear proof in this case, eyeliner. It's a lifesaver, or makeup saver. Okay, Eva knock it off. You're twenty five not fifteen.

"My baby girl, grows up so fast. I can't believe I have to give you to someone else," my dad says, giving me a tight hug. I nuzzle my face into his neck, just like I did when I was five after I had a nightmare. I used to climb into my parents' bed and they would tell me it was just a dream, that everything would be alright.

"Dad, what did I tell you? No crying. Besides, you're not giving me away. Just transferring my protection to someone else," I pull away from him but still hold onto his arms. "I'll always be your little harp."

"It's time." Lily rushes around me once more, making sure every little detail is perfect. She fixes the veil unto my head. Now I see everything through a curtain of golden fabric.

"Are you ready, little harp?" my dad asks, linking his arm through mine.

"If nervous counts, then totally," I say. My dad chuckles a little.

He leads me out of the room and down a hallway. My heart is racing a million miles an hour. Looking around me, everything looks like a dream. The floor looks like a cloud which it actually could be. You know, like a solidified cloud, the ones you think will be fun to jump around on and sleep in not the ones that are essentially thick fog.

The one person I want more than anything right now is Connor. I know what you're thinking, I'm going to see him at the end of the aisle. I know, I know but I want him to hold me, brush my hair back and tell me everything is okay while he kisses my forehead. Then again, I'm marrying the love of my life and I'm ecstatic. Jitters from being ecstatic and nervous, not such a good combination.

My dad pushes the door open, letting in the warm spring air. I've always wanted an outdoor wedding. Nature always looked so pretty to me that I've wanted to spend a bulk of my time here. Connor agreed with me when he got a proper tour of Heaven. The past seven years, we've been switching between Earth and Heaven. Seeing the Greece Parthenon, visiting the dead province -Connor found so much joy in seeing his grandmother again-, having a cookout with God. He really did take that seriously. Little bit of advice, never play beach volleyball with angels. We cheat so much. Wings have their perks.