PROLOGUE

Lauren Michelle Jauregui.

Every boy wanted to be with her and every girl wanted to be her. Even the teachers had a thing for her.

She was perfect. Her grades were rarely below an A. She was charming and always polite to everyone. On top of that, Lauren was beautiful, Her green eyes seemed to sparkle when she spoke and her dark hair fell around her head like a halo.

Every sunday she and her parents could be found in the town's church. She came from a very religious family and that was probably why a purity ring adorned her left ringfinger. And why a little cross hung from a necklace around her neck.

However, stories of some very lucky boys sneeking off with her appeared now and then. Camila had once witnessed it herself. It had been a Sunny afternoon and Camila had been reading on the grass behind the school when she saw Lauren emerge from the gymdoors. She was closely followed by Blaze Campbell, whom she pulled with her urgently. They crossed the football field and disappeared in the woods behind their school.

Nevertheless her skirts always covered her nude knees, her neckline was always just high enough to keep anyone from looking at her cleavage. And no trace of make-up could be found on her pale smooth skin.

Maybe that was one of the things that fascinated them all so much. She was a mystery, a closed book. She never attended any school dances or parties. She didn't have any real friends and was only ever sightened with her 14 year old sister. Likewise, she never dated.

In the Jauregui house no boys were allowed. Except off course for Lauren's father, a balding history teacher whom worked at their school. It was clear Lauren didn't inherit her looks from her father.

Once a boy tried to ask her out and she had replied by saying; ''Do you want my parents to have a fit?'' He told her no and she walked away after that with an apologetic smile on her face.

Even though nobody ever really got to know her, not even the boys she took with her, everybody wanted to know Lauren Jauregui. They all had their own fantasies about her.

But nothing could have prepared Camila for what was coming.