CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The day was young and the birds were yet to wake but in the perfectly mowed lawn of the Jauregui family, two young women came out of the bushes. The moonlight cast large shadows behind them as both girls clung onto eachother, slightly stumbling.  Either for warmth or support.

Lauren was trying to climb over the fence of her backgarden. She was having quite a hard time though and her vision was blurred. Maybe it was because of the amount of alcohol she had savoured, or it was just her lack of flexibility at this hour of the day.

Behind her Camila was impatiently pushing against her behind for her to hurry up. The both of them were silently laughing.

Well, they were trying. Lauren couldn't deny it anymore, she was definitely drunk. After both girls came back from the woods the evening had gone by in a blur. Camila had done as she had promised and they had danced until their feet hurt. Of course they had taken their well deserved breaks and spent them by talking and having multiple drinks with Ally, Dinah and Normani.

The girls had begged them to stay longer but Lauren simply couldn't. It was sunday tomorrow, or actually today, which meant her mother would be up in about three hours.

''Looooo...'' Camila whined.

Lauren bit her lip as she finally managed to  swing her leg over the barrier. She almost fell down as she hit the ground again but found her balance just in time.

''Nailed it.'' Lauren said with a grin. ''And don't be so damn impatient Camz, now get your ass over here.''

She didn't really know what was up with the nicknames but she definitely wasn't protesting.

Camila pulled herself over the fence and hung on it in an awkward position.

''Oh Lord.'' she squealed.

Her hand started slipping but Lauren's hands catched her just in time. Camila wasn't a heavy person and Lauren,  in her drunk state swung the younger girl over her shoulder.

''Got you.''

''Put me on the ground! Lauren what are you doing?''

Lauren grinned to herself as her hands tickled Camila's sides. ''Not going to happen.''

Camila squealed yet again and Lauren quickly warned her to be silent, casting a worried glance towards her parents' bedroom window. Camila was wriggling in her grip and Lauren almost destroyed one of her mothers' flowerbeds by stepping on it.

When they reached the waterpipe next to Lauren's window she put Camila down. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was messy but it made her look so damn cute. The moonlight illuminated her face and her brown eyes seemed to sparkle. Lauren would have kissed her but she knew they had to get inside.

By this point Lauren had forgotten all about her guilt and doubts. Actually she had been intimate with Camila without thinking about it all evening. Maybe she should drink more often. It felt good not to think.

Lauren thought a lot, about everything. She was an over thinker and the past week Camila had constantly been on her mind.

''Ok mija, you ready to climb up the waterpipe?'' Lauren asked.

Camila saw as white as a ghost and Lauren worried the younger girl would throw up right her and right now. She cautiously put a hand on her back. ''Are you feeling sick?'' she asked.

Camila shook her head. ''No, it's just... I don't really like heights.''

''Well I would carry you up, but I'm afraid that will only increase the risk of us falling Camz.'' Lauren tried.