CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

(Note: This chapter contains sexual content, skip to the last 19 pages if this makes you uncomfortable)

There are many doubts about heaven. Is it a real thing? What do I have to do to get there? Do I have to be someone else to get there? Does my unhappiness in my life pay for my happiness in the afterlife? And in doing so, am I not living a lie?

Lying is a sin.

So is loving her.

Lauren didn't know about heaven, hell or anything in between, all she knew now was love and passion and Camila's skin. Her scent in her nostrils, her warmth radiating from her like sunshine. Nails scratching her back and teeth sinking into her skin.

Lauren was already in heaven.

Lauren had originally been the one on top. She had slowly dragged her teeth over the opening of Camila's neck, drawn every possibly shape on her neck with her tongue and pushed her knee against Camila'score until it drove her mad.

Now Camila was the one pinning Lauren down. Of course she had been surprised when the younger girl had flipped her over but it had only turned her on even more.

Camila's lips turned into a smirk as she took in Lauren's flustered form.

''I barely know where to start.'' she whispered as she let her hands slide over Lauren's body.

Lauren swallowed and shivered when Camila slowly started to draw circles on her hips with her thumbs. She stayed quiet as she looked at Camila's face, her plump lower lip, on which she was biting.

She brought her hands up again and slowly traced Lauren's clavicle with her finger.

''So much to look at. So much to worship.'' she said, more to herself than to Lauren.

Camila bent down and brought her lips to Lauren's left ear. "So beautiful." She whispered. The wet of Camila's lips stuck to her ear like the sweetest honey.

Lauren shuddered.

Then she brought her mouth to Lauren's other ear. "So mesmerizing. And all mine" she added as she softly nibbled on Lauren's ear.

Lauren moaned. "You're such a tease." She hushed.

"What's that Jauregui? Don't like getting a taste of your own medicine?" Camila asked teasingly, a finger drawing circles on her thigh.

Lauren's hands were now resting on Camila's hips. "No." She replied. "I just like to be the one in charge." She said as she suddenly flipped Camila over again, so they were back in their starting position.

CAMILA POV

Lauren hungrily crashed her lips on Camila's. Camila happily complied and opened her mouth to the older girl's skilled tongue.

She was everywhere. Lauren's hands were roaming all over her body, leaving sparks of electricity all over. One of them slipped down her sweater and started massaging her breast.

At this, Camila moaned even louder.

"This needs to go off." Lauren panted as she started pulling at Camila's shirt.

Camila was now only covered by her bralette. She felt extremely vulnerable, as no one had ever seen her like this before.

However, looking into Lauren's sparkling, emerald eyes, seeing the lovely smile on her lips, made her forget about all her insecurities at once.

Lauren started kissing and sucking Camila's neck again. She had, seemingly, quickly found out what made Camila go crazy.

Camila was still in sitting position when she felt Lauren's hand wander to her back.