CHAPTER TWELVE

The dark haired beauty was on the center of the dancefloor. Camila couldn't keep her eyes of her as the older girl vigorously  swung her hips on the loud music.

She looked so incredibly sensual and her wearing that goddamn dress didn't really help either. Suddenly Lauren lifted her gaze and her piercing eyes met Camila's brown eyes. Camila gulped at which Lauren smirked.

Camila loved seeing Lauren acting so carefree. She loved seeing her be her. For once not caring about what others might think about her.

She also loved Lauren's body in that black dress.

This was all so fucked up. Why did her body react to Lauren like this?

And even more important; Who was she herself? Kissing a girl while having a boyfriend. Staring a girl up and down like this.

Camila swallowed away the guilt but was quickly distracted by the Latina whom grabbed Dinah's hands now and spun her around on her spot.

She couldn't help but wish it was her instead of Dinah out there. It wasn't that Camila didn't want to dance with Lauren.

She just couldn't.

She was a bad dancer and extremely self conscious. Too self conscious and shy to have that many eyes on her.

Because Camila was definitely not the only one enjoying the view. She glanced around and saw various boys looking at her with wide eyes or smug smiles.

She felt an irritating feeling grow in her chest. Somehow the boys bothered her to hell.

She clenched her jaw as she glared at the guy next to her.

"What did that poor boy ever do to you?" she heard a raspy voice whisper in her ear. Followed by two soft hands squeezing her shoulders. The hot breath left goosebumps in her neck and Camila almost jumped at the sudden contact.

Camila spun around and almost gave Lauren a headbutt.

"Take it easy big girl." Lauren said with a grin as she perfectly dodged the headbutt.

"Bad conscious huh?" Lauren asked with a smirk.

Upclose Camila could see little sweat pearls on Lauren's forehead from her previous dance moves.

Her heart was working overtimes in her chest. Lauren was so close Camila could smell the hint of alcohol on her breath and that typical sweet scent that always seemed to linger around the older girl.

Her green eyes pierced through Camila's eyes in challenge.

"I... No, I was just looking.." Camila stumbled.

Lauren shook her head. "Shut up and come dance with me." She demanded.

Camila eyes widened and her heart rate quickened. Being in the spotlight wasn't really her thing.

"Lauren I can't dance." Camila said.

Lauren rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure you can and besides, I could teach you." Lauren said as she positioned both of her hands on Camila's hips and started moving them against hers.

Camila gulped and if the overspeeding rate of her heart could get a ticket it'd be a damn expensive one.

She swallowed hard, not sure what to do but compell to Lauren's demands.

It was hard to breath and Camila closed her eyes for a second trying to calm herself.

She felt as if everyone was watching them but that wasn't her biggest concern.