CHAPTER ELEVEN

This was the evening everything would change not only for Lauren but also for Camila. It was beautiful how neither of the girls were aware of that just yet as Camila smiled at the other and pulled her on to the bed next to her by her hand.

Lauren grinned as her body hit the soft fabric of her bed. She lay on her side facing Camila. Thirty more minutes and their adventure would start.

Lauren had already planned it all out. She'd left the house after her curfew before and knew exactly what to do.

She could still invision those past nights clearly. The first night she had been drowning in loneliness and needed to feel something. No matter what, except from how she was feeling at that moment.

So that first night she had waited for her mother to check in on her. As soon as the lights had gone out and her mother's shadow disappeared from behind her door, she had quietly opened her bedroom window.

She remembered vividly how she felt as she sat there in her nightgown, her feet dangling out of the window before climbing down the waterpipe. She remembered the chilly wind tugging on her, begging her to follow. And she did. That night she threw a rock at Michael Bane's window. He let her in and she finally felt something, even if it was only for a short amount of time.

However, that feeling immediately vanished as soon as Lauren was under her own covers again. Safely tucked away in the Jauregui home. That was the exact reason she kept craving more.

Tonight would be different because Camila would still be there when she went home. She wouldn't be alone. There would be no end.

"What are you thinking?" Camila whispered and Lauren could feel her breath tickle her face, leaving a track of goosebumps all over her.

They were very close now as Camila propped herself up on her elbow and her brown eyes were focussed on Lauren's green ones.

"I was thinking how I'm happy that you're here." She told her. It wasn't a lie. It was just not entirely what she'd been thinking.

Camila's mouth spread into a breathtaking smile and it felt like butterflies errupted in Lauren's stomach.

"I'm really happy to be here too." The younger girl admitted.

Lauren watched the brunettes' brown eyes intently. They were beautiful little windows into her soul. She couldn't wait to see what was behind those magnificent doors.

She felt her eyes slowly travel down to Camila's perfect plump lips. Lauren felt herself craving to touch them, to feel them.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. She had never had desires as strong as with Camila.

Camila's eyes seemed to wander down to Lauren's lips too for a second. Both girls looked at eachother expectantly, not saying a word.

Camila's hand wandered to Lauren's neck and pulled her closer, finally intertwining their lips in a delicate kiss.

Lauren instantly breathed heavier through her nose as her heart beat in her throat. It was ridiculous what an effect the girl had on her.

It was a gentle kiss at first but Lauren couldn't help herself from softly taking Camila's bottom lip between hers and sucking on it.

Camila moaned softly but it caused an uproar in Lauren already. That was all it took for her. She leant closer into the younger girl and intertwined her fingers with Camila's hair.

Lauren deepened the kiss a little, hungry for more. She softly bit down on Camila's bottom lip and Camila moaned yet again. This time louder and she could feel Camila's hand grip her neck tighter.