CHAPTER FIVE

Dark locks, and green eyes walked to the front of the classroom. And Camila really couldn't help that her eyes were glued on the girls' back. Her eyes trailed down, to where her blue dress hung on her curvy hips, to where the fabric fitted slightly tighter around her bottom...

"You seriously got to be more discreet." Dinah whispered with a smirk.

Camila snapped her head. "What? What are you talking about."

She had to be more discreet of what? Looking at a classmate? Surely there was nothing wrong with showing some interest for once in a while.

Dinah rolled her eyes and gave a nod in the direction where Lauren was currently writing down answers on the schoolboard. Camila followed her nod, Lauren was standing on the tips of her toes, trying to write something in the upper corner of the schoolboard. Her eyes travelled down yet again.

"You know, all the eating her with your eyes stuff." Dinah answered smirking.

Camila's head turned bright red and Dinah threw her head back in laughter before giving her a knowing smile. Camila grunted out loud.

''I... you.... I was..'' Camila began stuttering but the words didn't seem to come out the way she wanted it so instead she elbowed Dinah, hard.

Violence seemed to be the better choice, for once.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" She exclaimed, rubbing her shoulder dramatically.

"Shut your mouth." Camila hissed.

"Perhaps you can enlighten us better Misses Hansen and Cabello?" Mr Hughes asked, crossing his thin arms.

Camila felt her face redden even more. She hadn't been paying attention. Like at all. Yes, she'd been paying attention to other things. Not English related though.

"Er, excuse me sir?" Dinah said.

"Who is mister Darcy Dinah Jane? What is his character like?"

Camila chuckled darkly. Off course Camila knew this answer, she read Pride and Prejudice atleast three times. But Dinah? She wasn't so sure about that. Karma was a bitch sometimes.

Dinah gaped at the teacher. Then she pointed a finger up in the air.

"Oh! That's the rich and hot guy right?" She asked happily.

This caused Camila to laugh even louder.

"I wouldn't necessarily describe him as 'hot'." Lauren interrupted.

Camila stopped laughing the instant she heard the raspy voice. Her eyes finding Lauren's once again.

"I think Elizabeth herself is described as the better looking one." She said gazing at Camila heavily.

Camila felt her face redden again under the older girls' heavy stare and she feared that Lauren could see her crimson rose cheeks from the other side of the room. She didn't even know why this kept happening. Why was she such a nervous jittery wreck around her?

''Above that, she has a spirited wit, and good sense. Something almost all men, including Mister Darcy lack. He mortified her pride and that's something a man should never do to a woman. Pride is something you deserve to wear on your sleeve and no one should mortify that part of you.''