{Don't Starve} Wilson x reader [Perhaps an acquaintance]

Eight days. It has been eight days since you activated that strange machine and woke up in this strange place. Where in the world are you anyway? No matter the fact, your survival has been difficult. You couldn't hide that. As far as you're concerned, there was no one else here, except that odd man who spoke with you before you woke up. You sighed as you huddled up to your fire. You can't help but wonder if you were the only one here or how long you'd have to survive. You cooked a few carrots and munched on the thoughtfully. Your thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a shuffling in the distance. You grab your spear just in case and prepare for battle. The silence edged your patience, "Show yourself!" You shouted into the darkness but there was bone crushing silence in response. You growled in frustration and placed your spear back on the ground. A few more moments of silence and the shuffling returned. You grasped your spear yet again and shouted, "Okay, I'm getting sick of this. Come out now!" There was a little more rustling before a dark figure lunged at you. You were slammed against the nearest tree. "Hey what the fu-" your mouth was covered by a hand. "Shhh.." a masculine voice hushed you as you heard barking and howling in the distance. Your still trying to make sense of this. What are those noises coming from? The barking and howling had passed and the figure let you go. You were the first to speak up, "Alright you better give me some answers right now." The figure turned towards you, "Answers to what?" You sighed, "What was that? Who are you? And why the hell you pinned me up on that damn tree. That shit hurt." You whined a bit. "Oh dear me my apologies. I was chased out of my camp by those hounds, I saw a fire so I ran here. I wanted you to be quiet so they didn't find you. I really didn't mean to cause any harm." Shit, now you felt bad. "It's okay but, who are you?" The figure chuckled, "Haha right I almost forgot, my name is Wilson. Wilson Percival Higgsbury." The figure then put out a hand which you shook. You don't want to be rude!