{Don't Starve} Wilson x reader [Darkness]

Cold...cold is all you felt. You can't remember what happened. Where were you? How did you get here? It was also dark...so dark. You tried to see if your eyes were open..but...

*gasp*

You couldn't move without feeling pain. You cried out to see if you'd get a response. You heard a dark chuckle.

"He won't hear you, sweetheart~"

That voice sent shivers down your spine. It was smooth like silk but...poisonous. Just then, what seemed like eternal darkness was suddenly shattered by newly appearing stone torch posts. The newfound light only surrounded a small vicinity around you. You tried to call out again but..your voice seemed to get lost in your throat.

"Shhh, no need to speak dear. I can hear your silent speech."

You cocked your head a bit until the red face you saw before reappeared, causing you to snap your head back up.

'Holy shit..'

"Well, that's quite rude, (y/n) dear.."

Your eyes widen, 'You..can read my thoughts...'

The face smiled, "See...is a basic way of describing it..I can understand it..live it..as if it were my own..," The smile faltered, "Something your species wouldn't understand..."

You glared in disgust, 'And you called me rude..look, what are you then?'

The face smiled again,"Call me...Charlie. Don't worry. I'm a friend."

'Okay...cool...but where am i? I don't really want to scare-'

"Wilson. I know. I'll get you to your amour soon."

You scoffed,' How bout no. We are just friends.'

"(Y/n)..don't lie. I know all your thoughts. Don't try to hide from me. I'm a part of you after all.."

You blushed a dark shade of red before realising what...they?...said.

'Hey wait, you're a part of me? What do you mean and since when.'

You heard what seemed like a sigh, "Do you remember when you had that...dream? Well I'm sure that you know that wasn't a dream. Simply put..you were transported to a pocket dimension. Much like how you are in one now."

You nodded for Charlie to continue.

"The purple liquid that Maxwell injected into you is part of my essence he salvaged. So I am in you now. You will get strange..powers I'll call them."

'Is that it? I get some cool powers and have a talking conscious?'

"I suppose."

Then there was a sharp movement that seemed to come from every direction. Charlie smiled, "Time for you to go, dear. Have fun~"

Everything went black again. Then you felt the same movement, like someone was shaking you. Your eyes shot open to see a panicked Wilson. He looked so happy to see you. Just as you were about to say something his arms enveloped you in a warm embrace. You returned the gesture and could of sworn you heard him whisper, "I'm glad you're alive.."
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry for the shortish chapter ^^" I've been having emotional fits this week. (Yeah those were fun) but I hope you enjoy and thank you for supporting this cx

I'll see you in the next chapter
                                          ~Lincthecreator

EDIT: I don't know what happened but for me it only showed the first paragraph so hopefully it's fixed now?