{Don't Starve} Wilson x reader [Experiments]

(Warning: violence!)

A shiver darted down your spine, "W-who are you? A-and what do you want with me?" You continued to struggle against the restraints.

"Who am i? That's not important."

He got closer to you.

"What do I want with you? *chuckle* Now that's the fun part."

With that the man tore off your blindfold leaving you blinded by the sun like light above you. Once your eyes adjusted, you started to glance around the room. What you saw horrified you. There were surgical tables that had open corpses on them, there were cabinets full of organs and other oddities. Just the sight alone made you want to puke. Your eyes rested on the man in front of you. He was tall, perhaps 6'2". He had black short hair. His eyes are as dark as his soul (oh if he had one).

"Now that you're done staring we are going to get started."

'Wow, rude' you weren't staring, I'd call it panicing. You were confused as to what he ment by >start<. You couldn't tell that well but the man grabbed something from a table beside him and started cleaning it.

"What do you want to start with first?" He glanced over your body, "Perhaps your arms, or legs?"

"What do you mean?" Your breathing started to get faster in pace.

He chuckled, "Why my experiment of course. First things first though..." He grabbed a syringe filled with a strange, glowing, purple liquid. Your eyes widened, "W-wait, what is thaAAAHHH!!!" Before you could finish your sentence the man stabbed the syringe into your upper arm. The pain immediately coursed through your body as he poured the liquid out of the syringe into your arm. Tears started to flow from your [e/c] eyes.

"Oh please, this isn't the worst you'll feel." The man watched your convulsive body as the liquid coursed though your veins. He left your area to clean the rest of the room. Once he left to trash the corpses you saw someone else bounded to the table across from you. It was another male. Black hair in a strange shape, his clothes made him look like he came from the 1800s. Wait a minute...THATS WILSON!! Why is he here? You feel bad for him but he looks out cold. You could only imagine what the other guy has done to him..

"Do you know him?"

You didn't notice, but the man walked back in and was watching you stare at Wilson. You tried to shake your head but you were in so much pain which made that difficult.

He hummed, "That's a shame. Let me introduce you two." With that he walked over to Wilson's table. He slapped him hard across the face to wake him up. Once Wilson jolted awake the man pulled over a stool to sit on. "Now [y/n], this is Wilson, a good friend of mine. Right, Wilson?" His stare barred straight through Wilson. He just nodded in response. Once he did the other man smiled, "Wilson, this is our new friend, [y/n]. Be very nice to her." Wilson's eyebrows shot up once he heard your name, he must've recognized you. He then started to silently weep to himself, his eyes showing that he was sorry.

"Anyways, enough with the introductions, let get started [y/n]." The man grabbed the saw blade he was cleaning earlier. "The solution should be in you entirely now..let's start...HERE." Once he said that, he slammed the blade down through your arm. You screamed in pain as you felt the blade go through your skin, splitting your bones in half. More tears flowed out of your eyes but in the blurry sight you had, you saw a purplish glow by the area he had cut. Your skin started to burn to the point where it felt like it melted. Even through the pain, you felt your arm being pulled back together. You felt everything, every cell being fused with one another to recreate tissues, those tissues reforming your muscles. In a few minutes, your arm was as good as new. 'What is going on? What the hell was in that syringe?!' The man just started to laugh like a mad scientist.

"It worked! It finally worked! Oh, only if Charlie could see me now!" He continued praising himself. Once he finished he looked over to you with a huge smile across his face, "Thank you for being my test subject dear [y/n]. You have NO IDEA how long I've been waiting for this.", he cleared his throat, "As sad as it is though, I have to put you back where I got you," He got closer to your face, "and your not allowed to remember anything." With that he put some sort of mask over your mouth and nose, pumping some gas through it. You were feeling very tired all of a sudden.

"Yes. Goodnight dear [y/n]. I'll see you again, sometime."
---------------------------------------------------------
(Omg thanks for the support guys! You're the best ^.^ Cake for all!! Anyways hope you enjoyed this >longer?< chapter. Please leave some feedback and feel free to request some sinarios! I'll see all you lovely people in the next chapter~ ♡)