{Don't starve} Wilson x reader [Branching Bonds]

There was silence among the camp. You began to inspect the strange fellow in front of you. He had raven black hair in the shape of a 'w'...it hasn't lost its form..odd. He was wearing a white button-down dress shirt with a red waist coat over it. 'Where the hell is this guy from?' You sighed, shivering a bit. Wilson looked over in your direction, "Are you cold? I can help with that if you'd like." Your head snaps up,"Uh, no thanks I'm f-f-fine." Shit, you were stuttering. Thanks freezing cold weather. He smiled,"Hey, it's okay." He shuffled around in his bag."Here, take this. It should warm you up." He handed you a blanket of...buffalo skin? "Um..thanks." You wrapped yourself in it. It was warm! Just as you snuggled into the blanket, you caught Wilson staring at you. "Um..Wilson..are you okay?" You got no response from the man in front of you. ".......Wilson!.." He snapped back to earth, "Yes?" You sigh,"You were uh,kinda staring at me.." His eyes widened,"Oh I deeply apologize, it's just..you seem so...I don't know, familiar to me. Have we met before?" This confuzzled you, he had seemed familiar to you too...but you couldn't recall. "I'm s-sorry, I can't recall if we have.." Wilson smiled, "That's okay, don't force yourself to remember. It's getting late, we should probably get to sleep." True. You were extremely tired. "Yea but do you have a tent on you? I can make one if need be." He shook his head, "No I have my own. Thank you for the offer, Miss." After he set up his tent he wished you a good rest and went off to sleep. You cleaned up camp and did the same. It wasn't long till you went off to dreamland. You were in a room, you could barely see. "H-hello? Is anyone there?" You tried to move but failed. Were you...bound? To what and why? And what in God's name was the awful stench? You scrunched up your nose to feel something rub up against it. Oh, it wasn't dark. You were blindfolded. You called out yet again. "Hello?"
"Oh. Your awake?"
You heard footsteps coming towards you and starting pulling on the restraints. Then you heard masculine laughing.
"Calm down, [y/n]. I won't hurt you...much"