{Don't Starve} Wilson x reader [A seed planted]

You two finally arrived back at camp safe and sound. Wilson cooked a breakfast of carrots and berry sauce. You decided to plan what things you and him were going to do. Wilson noticed you making the list. "Hey, could I make a request?" You looked up from your noting, "Sure, I don't see any harm." His face lit up like a child on Christmas day, "Great, thank you!" He went into the chest near his tent and heaved out an enormous, red tinted book, most likely hundreds of years old. He held it up for you to see, beaming proudly, "This is a book I found about a month ago. It contains blueprints for certain creations, but there's a catch." He ran his thumb among the edge of each page, flying through the books lack of content. You gave him a puzzled glance to which he grinned at. "The blueprints only appear once you have most of the material for them." You stared at him for a moment, "What's the point of your rant?" His smile faltered a bit, "This is no rant, miss. This is very important!" He fumbled through the book to reach the front. He pointed to the blueprint you hadn't noticed before. "This is the blueprint to the Science Machine. As you can see, I'm very close to crafting this exquisite machine." You hummed in response, "And it's important I'm guessing." He nodded, "Very. I'm glad you understand. Now if you could add some time in our schedule to gather the rest of the supplies for it, that would be utmost appreciated." Your eyes scanned over the list that was previously being made and made room for this odd task, "Done, at around 1:30 we can go." His smile grew as wide as his entire face, "Thank you so much!"

~~~~~~{Time skip!!}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awaken from your nap and look at the sun. It was 1:30. You looked around camp for any sign of Wilson. You didn't see him at first, then an empty backpack flew across the camp from a chest. Your eyes shot in the direction of where it came from and saw Wilson digging through a chest looking for spare supplies to pack for the trip. He peeped his head out and smiled once he saw you. "Hey, it's 1:30. I was just packing some things for the trip." He dropped a few things he gathered; food, spare chothing, weapons, you name it. You rose an eyebrow at the odd fellow. "Do you need any assistance?" His head peeped out once more, "No thank you, I a sure you that I have this under control." There he goes with that adorable smile again..

Wait..What?!

You shook your head in attempt to erase these thoughts that have appeared. How could you think that of your dear friend? You decided to go and pack a bag for yourself to distract the thoughts you just had.
--------------------{Time skip}--------------------
You had finished packing earlier than you thought and Wilson hadn't finished yet. You just closed your eyes for a bit while you were waiting. You started to dream. You were in a field full of flowers. But you weren't alone. Wilson was laying down next to you, arms around you. You started blushing. What is going on? He whispered something that was inaudible and was getting closer to your face. Closer....closer..... Just as he was about to close the gap, " [Y/N], wake up!" You were shaken awake by the energetic Wilson. "Let's gooo!" You slightly pushed him, "okay, okay im up." He smiled again, "Good. Now let's get on our way!"

================================
Hello, I just wanted to apologize for the delay. I've been really busy with high school and other bs. I will try my freaking best to write more. But here's the part cx. Feel free to make suggestions for the next one. Farewell for now~

                                      Lincthecreator