Story Time #2

Ok, so earlier today me and my mom were driving home, it was rainy today, and we were at a stop light. Then all of a sudden, someone bumps into our rear end, and that pushes us forward so we hit the truck that was in front of us. My mom and the truck we hit pulled over but the car that hit us left. Like seriously dude? (Idk if the driver was make or female)

Anyways, the truck we hit didn't have any damage at all cause our car is small, and my mom's car only has a small scratch where we were hit on the back and the license plate and the license plate frame is a little bent from hitting the truck, so we didn't file a report or anything, cause it was super minor and there were hardly any damages and the person that hit me and my mom left. My mom talked to the truck driver and told them that we were hit from behind and then we just left.

My neck is sore and my back is a little sore, but I am fine. Same thing goes for my mom. I am so thankful that it was not bad, it could've been so much worse than it was, but it wasn't.

I'm still a little shocked at what happened, but that is subsiding. I'm extremely thankful that it was not a bad car accident and that both me and my mom are fine and only a little sore from whiplash. Insane day today.