Dream #1

Since I literally have no time to continue writing my one shots or preferences at the moment with school, I thought I'd post another chapter here in which I share another one of my weird dreams.

This was one of the first really weird dreams I remembered enough to write in my dream journal and I still laugh at it because it's so random.

So I was somewhere with my family that had Disney characters. I'm not 100% sure if it was one of the Disney parks, it kind of looked like a giant store so maybe it was a Disney store.
But anyways, Johnny Depp was there for some reason and so, since I am a huge fan, I went over and very politely asked him for an autograph and a picture with him. When I went back to my mom I told her I thought that he was in a mood cause he didn't seem to happy or he seemed a little upset but he wasn't rude to me cause I asked politely and apparently he had said he just wanted to go home.

Anyways, after that, I somehow hurt my ankle, and I'm not sure how I hurt it but I remember hurting it cause I started limping. I went outside to look for something. After a little bit of looking, next thing I see is Thor and Loki running towards me and running away from something that looks like it could be a huge ass army of aliens (again, not 100% sure what they were running from in kind of guessing it was an alien army lol) and they keep telling me to run.

I don't run at first, because I'm shocked at the whole situation but after a bit I start to run, but I'm limping since I hurt myself so Thor picks me up and he starts running away from whatever they were running from. I kept yelling and trying to get Thor to take me back to where my mom and sisters were but he refused and kept running away and he kept saying he had to make sure I was safe and I looked at Loki and he was agreeing with Thor but he didn't talk. I'm pretty sure he was a good egg in my dream and not causing mischief.

And that's all I have to say about that. (Pls someone get the reference)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed another installment of my weird ass dreams. Comment if I should post more cause I have a dream journal I wrote all my weird dreams in so I can remember them and laugh about them.

Hope you enjoyed, I'll try to post a funny pic or another chapter of one of my books soon but school is so busy rn I have to read something for homework literally every night lol.