Rant #1

I'm sorry this is another not Marvel related chapter, but I really wanted to address it because it's been bugging me for awhile now.

Ok, so most of you know that I am not only a Marvel fan, but I am a Belieber as well.

I understand if you don't like Justin Bieber, I respect your opinions and I hope you respect my opinion and choice that I do like him.

Please don't go commenting things, even in a joking matter about anyone being a Belieber. You don't know how much he truly means to some people, like me.

I have heard it enough over the years from my family, friends, and people at school, I honestly don't want to add other people to the list.

I grew up in the same town from birth, but when I was in 8th grade, my best friend moved and I didn't get to start high school with her. One year later, my dad retired from 20 years in the USMC and we moved to where I live now. The move was very difficult for me, I left all the friends I had grown up with, and people at my new school started rumors about me trash talking people on my color guard team.

There was a group of girls who didn't like me, and I turned to music to help me get through it, mainly Justin's music. I had already been a Belieber for about 4 years when I moved. His music calmed me and helped with the stress, it still does.

So please, don't make comments to anybody for who they like. That's their opinion, respect it. You don't know how much that book, artist, actor, or song means to them and why it means so much, so just don't make any comments please.

I love you all and hope that you guys understand where I am coming from.