chapter five

Mayflower woke up in her mother's lap. She heard a door open and she ran down stairs. Her father came in with a blonde girl who looked a little younger than him. Bramwell picked up Mayflower and hugged her.

      "Mayflower this is your aunt Cristal. Be careful she's very shy." Murmured Bramwell. 

Mayflower looked at Cristal and put her hand to Cristal's cheek. Cristal kissed the little girl's hand. Catherine quietly came down the stairs. There was sleep in her eyes. Bramwell went over to Catherine and guided her to Cristal.

       "Hi you must be Cristal. I'm Bramwell's wife Catherine." Introduced Catherine. 

Cristal smiled. Catherine grabbed Bramwell's hand and guided him into the other room with Mayflower. 

"Bramwell I'm pregnant again." She said.

 Bramwell smiled. Mayflower's eyes sparkled at the thought of having a little brother and sister. Bramwell kissed Catherine and they walked out of room, back to Cristal. Cristal was talking to her ghost mother and father. She hugged her parents and began to cry.

       "Mom dad, I'm six Months pregnant. He left me before the baby was born. I don't know how I'm supposed to raise him or her without Michael." Cried Cristal. 

Catherine was wondering about the girls belly. She walked over to the crying woman and put her hand on Cristal's shoulder.

       "Don't worry you have me and Bramwell to help raise the your child." Assured Catherine. 

Cristal wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled. Bramwell walked away from Mayflower. Mayflower felt left out so she ran upstairs crying. Catherine heard and ran after her daughter. Mayflower threw herself on the bed and put her head in her pillow. She began to cry with her face still in the pillow. Catherine walked over to Mayflower and brushed her hand through her daughter's hair. Mayflower cried herself to sleep. Catherine sighed and put her hand on her forehead.

       "We'll never forget about you. You're our little flower." Whispered Catherine. 

Mayflower stopped breathing. Catherine put her hand over mouth and let out a scream. Mayflower's head was still in the pillow. Bramwell came up quickly and pulled Mayflower's head out of the pillow. Catherine hugged Bramwell. Mayflower began to breathe again and Catherine hugged Mayflower. Mayflower rubbed her eyes in her sleep. Then Mayflower woke up and looked at her father.

       "Don't you ever do that again! You scared me and your mother!" Demanded Bramwell. 

Mayflower nodded and hugged Catherine.