Chapter 9

Mayflower held onto Angelique's cold ghost hand around the house. Catherine looked at her child and walked over to her. Angelique let go of the little girl's hand and Mayflower ran to her mother. Catherine picked up her child and hugged her.

"I finally get to hold you. i'm so sorry i was being a bad mother. I love you and i always will." said Catherine as she kissed her daughter's face.

 Bramwell came into the room with Angel. Catherine with Mayflower still in her arms walked over to them. Angel opened her eyes and they were blue as the ocean water.

"Mommy she has blue eyes just like you. look her hairs coming in brown." whispered Mayflower with excitement. 

Bramwell and Catherine went into their bedroom with their two daughters. Mayflower put her head on her mother's shoulder. Catherine smiles and put her head against her firstborn child. Bramwell, with Angel. she began to hum and Mayflower fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catherine watched her daughter play with sarah. Sarah laughed next to her neice on the floor. Bramwell walked into the room and stood beside his wife. The watched then went out of the room. Angel and Alexander crawled into the room and laid next to Mayflower. Crystal walked into the room and picked her son up.

"It's time for your nap little one." Murmured Crystal.

 The young mother then walked out of the room with her son. A man then appeared. He stared at Angel and Mayflower. The man had black hair and an orange colored face. He looked angry, by the way he looked at the two siblings.

"Catherine should have been mine, but instead she chose your father over me. Now if I hurt his children the pain will end!" Yelled the man.

 Angel screamed and Catherine came into the room. Catherine saw the man and ran for her children. He swung his hand and slapped Catherine. Catherine screamed and fell to the floor. Bramwell ran into the room and punched the man's face. The man grabbed his arms and stabbed him in the shoulder. Bramwell fell onto the ground. Mayflower became angry and her wings came out and she flew on the man. Daphne, Angelique, Barnabas, Josette, Naomi, Joshua, Abigail, Sarah, and the whole diseased collins family stood in the room. They acted as if they were Mayflower, standing right beside the cursed child.

"Don't ever attack my family, Morgan. I know that's who you are and I'm not afraid!" Hissed Mayflower. 

She did a death attack and Morgan fell to the floor. Blood spurted from his mouth and he gave out a scream. He began to move awkwardly on the floor. Angel began to cry. Morgan then went limp and unbreathing. He then disappeared. All the ghost looked at Mayflower. Catherine screamed. Mayflower looked down and a stab wound appeared on her belly. Her wings disappeared and she fell to the floor. Catherine ran to her firstborn child and grabbed a cloth on the ground. Mayflower's wound and her mother placed the cloth on her injury. She dabbed at it. Mayflower smiled and put her hand to her mom's cheek. Catherine began to cry and kissed her little hand. Bramwell got off the floor and went over to his wife. He looked down at his daughter.

"It's okay Mayflower! Just hold on!" Yelled Bramwell. 

May flower looked up at her father with a smile.

"I love you both. You've been very good parents to me. Goodbye for now until we meet again." Whispered Mayflower with a smile. 

Mayflower's breathing went shallow and she went limp. She was dead. Daphne screamed and ran to Mayflower. Tears fell down her face. Catherine placed her head on Bramwells chest and began to sob. Every ghost looked and Mayflower.Catherine and Bramwell hugged each other other and cried together. Angel crawled to her dead sister and dug her face in her older sister's arm with tears. Daphne got up and looked down at the body. Angelique walked over and stood next to Her. Barnabas and josette walked over to the two girls and stood beside them. Naomi, Sarah, and Joshua walked over and stood next to them. catherine and Bramell watched them. All the other ghost walked forward. they all held up their hands.

"Let her live!" they yelled at the same time.