chapter eight

Mayflower stayed inside her room while her mother was giving birth. Three months had passed since she had to get picked up at the police station. Her parents weren't too happy to pick her up that late at night. Bramwell came into the room and Mayflower looked up at him. He picked her up and went into his and Catherine's room.

"Mayflower come meet your baby sister." Whispered Catherine.

 Bramwell put her down and Mayflower ran. She crawled onto the bed. She looked at her sister with excitement. Mayflower hugged her mother.

"What's her name mommy?" Asked Mayflower.

"I was hoping you'd come up with a name." Replied Catherine.

"I like Angel. It reminds me of Angelique." Murmured Mayflower softly. 

Catherine smiled and nodded. Bramwell felt a tear go down his face. Catherine looked at her husband and he quickly wiped the tears from his eyes. Mayflower rubbed her eyes and laid her head on her mother's belly. She then fell asleep. Catherine brushed her hand through her oldest child's hair.

"Well both my children are asleep. Mayflower and Angel, my two daughters." Said Catherine excitedly, but quite.

 Daphne showed up and looked at Catherine and her two daughters. Catherine kept her baby away from her sister. Daphne frowned. Barnabas, Angelique, and the other diseased family members showed up. Angelique looked at Angel and smiled. Josette stood side by side with Barnabas and Angelique.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mayflower was shut out of her parents room because of her baby sister. She seemed to have no alone times with her parents. Daphne had kept Mayflower company for five days.

"Your parents don't love you anymore, now that they have a new child. The oldest child always gets killed by their parents when they have a chance." Murmured Daphne. 

Mayflower looked at Daphne strangely.

"They wouldn't do that. Would they?" Replied Mayflower.

 Daphne looked at her and smiled.

"Oh yes they would. They'll forget you in two days. But don't say I didn't warn you." Said Daphne angrily and then she disappeared. 

Mayflower was now all alone sitting on her bed. Mommy and daddy wouldn't do that, thought Mayflower. Sarah appeared and Mayflower looked at her. Mayflower began to cry.

"Mayflower don't you listen to her. Your parents love you no matter what." Comforted Sarah.

  I hope your right aunt Sarah, thought Mayflower. Sarah then disappeared. Catherine came into the room without Angel. Her mother Sat on her bed and wiped the tears from her child's eyes.

"Mayflower why you crying?" Asked Catherine. 

Daphne showed back up and grabbed Mayflower.  Catherine grabbed Mayflower's arm. They fought over her. Angelique came in and took her from their grip. Daphne and Catherine looked at her.

"She's a child not a piece of rope. Now I will take care of her until you Catherine be a better mother. and you Daphne stop acting as if Mayflower's yours." said Angelique with a stern voice.

 She then walked out of the room with Mayflower in her arms. Mayflower  rested her head on Angelique's shoulder. she smiled and went into Bramwell's room. Bramwell looked and took his daughter out of the ghosts arms.