chapter six

Two months have past and it was Mayflower's birthday. Mayflower jumped off her bed and Catherine walked into the room. She could see her mother's baby belly. Bramwell kissed Catherine. Cristal was in the hospital, because she was in labor. Her ex-boyfriend Michael came down from Martinique to be with her. Mayflower couldn't wait to meet her new cousin.

      "Mommy, daddy I love you both!" Yelled Mayflower. 

Catherine and Bramwell hugged their daughter. Mayflower loved her family so much, especially with her brother or sister on the way. Catherine and Bramwell walked out of the room and came back in with a stuffed cat. Mayflower's eyes lit up and ran to her parents. She grabbed it from their hands. Bramwell left then came back with a box with holes in it. She heard a mew and she opened it up. A beautiful calico kitten was inside of her present. Mayflower looked at the kitten, looked at her mother, then father with tears of joy going down her soft chubby cheeks.

      "We know how much you love cats so I got you a kitten. She is all yours." Murmured Bramwell. 

Mayflower grabbed the kitten out of the box. She kissed it on the head. She loved the cat. She hugged her father and Bramwell kissed her on the head. A black haired woman showed up. Catherine looked at her in horror. This must be aunt Daphne, thought Mayflower. Daphne went over to Mayflower and hugged her. Mayflower was excited to finally meet her dead aunt. Catherine looked at her sister with shock.

      "Hi sis. Mayflower you've grown up. There's my niece." Said Daphne as she picked up Mayflower. 

Mayflower kissed her dead aunt on the cheek. Catherine was surprised at the sight of her daughter and sister. Daphne's eyes were fixed on Mayflower. She put Mayflower down and hugged her sister. Catherine hugged her back and Bramwell looked at his former wife. Bramwell was as shocked to see Daphne as his wife Catherine.

       "It's been a while my sister. I'm pregnant again!" Screamed Catherine excitedly.

 Daphne smiled and screamed with her sister, their quarrel long forgotten. Bramwell walked out of the room. Daphne looked, but she stayed with her sibling. After a while Daphne walked into the hallway. Bramwell was outside. Daphne ran to him and hugged him. She looked at him and instantly moved away from him. She smiled a big smile.

           "You have quite the family, Bramwell. You and Catherine grew closer over the years." Commented Daphne. 

Bramwell smiled and Catherine came out of the room. Mayflower followed her mother. Daphne picked up her niece and put her forehead to Mayflower's. Mayflower kissed Daphne on the cheek and smiled. Catherine grabbed Mayflower from her sister and the three of them hugged. Bramwell hugged them with a smile. I have everything I could ever dream of, thought Bramwell. Daphne said her goodbye's and left. Mayflower played with her new and first pet.

      "I'm going to name the kitten Daphne!" Yelled Mayflower with excitement. 

Bramwell kissed his wife and then kissed his flower on the top of her head.