Chapter 1

*Two years later*

"Dad!!!" Jaden called and I sighed. I was trying to pack and get everything ready for our departure in a few hours. In two days time, it would be Jaden's 6th birthday. So I kept my promise and was going to surprise him by taking him to Orlando Disney so he can meet all his favourite characters.

"Dad!!" He called again and I walked out my room towards his.

"Yes bud?" I asked looking around his room, seeing things thrown everywhere.

"Why are we packing?" He whined, throwing more stuff into his suitcase.

"Fold those up please, clean your room and then I will tell you." I said crossing my arms over my chest and he pouted.

"But dad..." He whined but I shook my head.

"No Jaden. Do it properly and I will tell you!" I said walking out and I could here him muttering under his breath and I couldn't help but chuckled at how cute it was. I walked back to my room and zipped up my suitcase and taking it down the stairs. I made sure to grab the plane tickets, passports, wallet, keys and made sure everything was locked up.

"Dad I am finished!" I heard before I made my way back up the stairs to Jaden's room and smiled.

"Good boy! Now come on or we are going to be late for the flight." I said and his eyes widened with excitement.

"We going on a plane?" He asked excitedly. I chuckled and nodded as I grabbed his suitcase and made our way down the stairs. Jaden sliding down the railings. I grabbed the suitcases and went out the door, locking it before walking to the car and putting everything in. I made sure Jaden was strapped in the backseat and we soon set off to the airport.

"Where are we going daddy?" Jaden bounced around excitedly and I smiled.

"A surprise bud!" I said as I got the car onto the highway. I turned the radio on and let Jaden to sing along to most of the songs to keep him busy. Soon I parked the car in the indoor parking and locked the car. I walked over to the counter and check it in, before going back and grabbing the suitcase. Jaden wanted to drag his around so I let him, but keeping a firm grip on his hand.

"Don't let go of my hand until we are seated on the plane. Okay bud?" I asked and he nodded, looking around the large airport. We went to check in, putting our bags through and then heading to the security and wait by the gate. Jaden was bouncing around on the spot, getting all excited.

"Jaden, calm down!" I laughed as he jumped around.

"Dad! I'm excited!" He cheered and I laughed, before wrapping my arms around him and throwing him over my shoulder and spinning him around.

"Dad!!" He screamed through his laughter. Once I felt dizzy, I put him on his feet and he tumbled onto the seats in front of me and held his stomach from laughing. I smiled as I took a seat next to him.

"Now calm down! We have to wait for our flight!" I said and he sighed, nodding before lying down and placing his head on my lap.

"Excuse me, mind if I sit here?" I looked up to see a man standing there. He was gorgeous... Brown eyes, black hair, a stubble and tattoos that covered his arms.