Chapter 5

Zayn, Perrie and I were sitting in a small cafe for lunch. I was barely listening to the conversation because my mind was racing. What would Louis see in me anyways? I am nothing special at all, just a guy with a 6 year old and basically no money.

"Harry! You alright mate?" Zayn asked and I shook my head before looking at him.

"Sorry, was on my own planet." I said and Zayn chuckled.

"What time do you need to be back to get Jaden?" Perrie asked and I looked at my watch, my eyes widening.

"Shoot, like in 5 minutes! Thanks for today!" I said placing money on the table for my food and quickly running out. I was on the other side of the theme park so I had to run. Suddenly my phone rang and I came back to a fast walk, answering my phone and placing it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked, out of breath.

"Harry! Why are you out of breath?" That annoying voice of my ex-wife said through the phone.

"I'm just running a bit late. Picking Jaden up from having some adventure day with Peter Pan." I said, my stomach bubbling at just the thought of seeing Louis again. I didn't know if it was a good thing or bad thing.

"Oh well we just landed. We should be there in about an hour." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"That will be fine. I will see you later." I said before hanging up. I saw a bunch of kids further on, the unmistakable costume of Peter Pan. I went to stand with the parents and looked on.

"Alright kids! Time to return home!" Tinkerbell cheered and all the kids split and ran to their parents. Jaden came running towards me with a massive smile on his face. I bent down to his level and hugged him tightly.

"Have fun bud?" I asked and he grinned nodding, telling me everything they did in one breath.

"Okay slow down buddy!" I laughed.

"But dad! It was so awesome!! I got to spend the whole day with Peter Pan and we went on all these adventures." He said excitedly and I chuckled, standing up and ruffling his hair making him whine.

"Come on, lets go say thank you to Peter shall we?" I asked and he grinned, running off to Peter and I shook my head laughing. I walked over to the pair, seeing Louis smiling at Jaden and laughing as Jaden told him what his favorite activity. Louis looked up and smiled at me. My heart beat quickened.

"Uh thanks again Peter. Sounds like Jaden had a blast!" I said and Louis smiled.

"I think they all did." He said and I smiled.

"Jaden!!!" I turned to see a bunch of kids coming to Jaden and I smiled. He made a lot of new friends I see.

"Not to long Jaden! You have to see your mum!" I said and he groaned.

"I don't want to see her!" He whined and I glared at him.

"Be nice." I said and he sighed, going to his friends.

"Your ex-wife is here?" I turned to look at Louis and sighed.

"Unfortunately. She wants to spend time with Jaden on his birthday. I said he can stay with her for a few days afterwards." I said and he nodded.

"I am guessing you are not to keen on her then?" Louis said and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"She annoys me. But I have to be fair, Jaden is her son too." I said.