Chapter 3

The next morning, I was awoken by Jaden belly flopping on me. I groaned loudly, glaring at him playfully as he laughed.

"Come on dad!!! We got places to go and stars to meet!!" He said all excitedly.

"Can you give me a few minutes to get changed?" I asked.

"Five minutes!!" He shouted as I walked into the bathroom. Since when has my son become so bossy? I quickly got a shower and changed into my black skinny jeans and black shirt, pulling on a pair of boots. No I wasn't trying to impress anyone... I walked out to see Jaden there with his arms crossed and tapping his foot.

"Okay okay let's go! I said and he grinned running out the door before I could say anything else.

"Don't you want breakfast bud?" I asked but he shook his head and I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to win this... He basically dragged me all the way to the amusement park and began to queue for the rides. They were all the kid rides so I just stood to the side and watched.

"Fancy seeing you here!" I jumped and turned round to face the person, only to see Louis standing there with a smirk.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I asked turning to watch Jaden.

"It's my day off!" Louis said happily, leaning on the railing next to me.

"I hope Jaden doesn't recognise you... Break his heart if he knew you were just a ordinary guy." I said and Louis gasped, holding his hand over his heart.

"That hurt! I'm not just a ordinary guy thank you very much!! I'm highly intelligent and seem to be wasting my time on you!" He said all sassy and I chuckled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it that way..." I said and Louis smiled.

"I know you didn't, i was messing with you!" He said and I smiled.

"So where is your wife or girlfriend? Not judging of course, just wondering." Louis rambled a bit and I shook my head.

"She left when Jaden was 4. Been cheating on me for while though so I was expecting it." I said.

"Oh cheating... Always ends badly one way or another." Louis said and I shrugged.

"Been cheated on before I'm guessing?" I asked and he sighed.

"Twice actually. My first girlfriend and then my latest ex boyfriend." He said and I nodded, not trying to show my surprise of him saying boyfriend. Maybe it was a slip up? Or maybe he just goes for both teams...

"Dad did you see me?!" Jaden asked excitedly and I smiled.

"Of course I did bud! Can we please go eat now? I'm hungry." I said and Jaden sighed dramatically.

"Fine." He said and I smiled.

"Care to join us?" I asked Louis and he shrugged.