Chapter 18

I watched as Louis and Jaden walked off the plane, smiling and laughing. It was strange to be home, seeing the grey skies and the rain. I watched as we walked through the terminals, Louis had Jaden over his shoulder, laughing and spinning around.

"Alright kids, enough before the pair of you are sick." I said as Louis put Jaden down and I wrapped my arm around Louis' shoulder, kissing his temple.

"Its good to be home!" Jaden said, jumping around and I chuckled, running my hand through his hair.

"Its strange being back..." Louis said looking around as we waited for our bags to come through.

"Regretting yet?" I asked but he chuckled, before wrapping his arms around my middle.

"Nope." He said and I smiled. Our bags soon came through and I loaded them up onto the trolley that Louis grabbed before headed out to the parking garages and went to the counter. I gave the man all my details and he smiled, handing my keys to me after I paid him. We finally walked to my car and I unlocked it.

"Nice car." Louis said as I was putting our bags in.

"I bought it off my step father." I explained as we climbed in. I finally drove out the airport and on the way home. I took notice of Louis looking out the window, observing the view.

"Can we phone grandma when we get home dad?" Jaden asked and I looked at him through my rear view mirror.

"Of course. If we can get hold of her." I said and Jaden smiled.

"Do you speak to your mum a lot?" Louis asked, turning his head to look at me. I looked at him quickly before turning my attention back on the road.

"Not really. It depends on where they are. But she tell me last time I spoke to her that she wanted to speak to Jaden when we got back to tell her all about meeting Peter Pan." I said and Louis chuckled.

"Well then you're going to have one hell of a story to tell about that..." Louis said turning to look at Jaden, earning a giggle from him. After a while, I parked the car in front of the house and sighed.

"Home sweet home." I said before getting out and helping Jaden out. I handed Jaden the keys to unlock the house and I went to the boot to get the bags.

"You have a lovely home." Louis said helping me with the bags.

"You are just saying that. Its small and very cramped." I said but he smiled.

"Its not that bad Harry. Its more of a home then I have had in years." He said and I smiled.

"You will regret saying that after a while." I said but he just chuckled, pecking my cheek before heading to the house. I sighed and looked up at the small house. I really need to get a better job... I carried Jaden and I's bags inside before shutting the door.

"Phone grandma!" Jaden came rushing towards me, holding the phone towards me. I smiled, dialing my mum's number before giving it back to Jaden. He jumped around, before sitting on the couch. I looked around for Louis but didn't see him anywhere and frowned.