Chapter 20

It was finally the weekend and we were packing the car up to go visit Louis' family. They still had no idea he was back in England. So it was going to be a surprise to them. I placed Jaden into the car and strapped him up, no matter how much he complained.

"Dad I can do it!!" Jaden whined. I smiled and kissed his head.

"I still like to make sure you are safe bud. Wouldn't know what to do without you." I said and he grinned, hugging me tightly.

"Ready to go?" Louis asked and I smiled, nodding as I shut Jaden's doors for him. I went to the drivers side and climbed in, Louis getting into the passenger seat. I reversed out the drive way and headed towards the highway.

"Are you excited?" I asked, taking Louis' hand in mine.

"I am but also nervous... Like I don't know what they are going to say when they see me. Or the fact that I have moved back here, with a guy they never met before..." Louis said and I chuckled.

"It will be alright. I am sure if my mum could accept it, yours can." I said.

"I guess. I haven't seen them in years..." He said. We didn't say much after that. Jaden was watching a movie on my ipad, Louis just looked at the passing surroundings and I just focused on driving while humming quietly to the music coming from the radio. After a couple of hours driving, I finally came to the off ramp to take us into Doncaster. Louis seemed nervous, but excited all the same as he told where to go. We finally came to a stop outside his house. It was a small house, but bigger then mine.

"Ready?" I asked and Louis smiled, nodding getting out the car.

"Want me to wait in here?" I asked but he shook his head.

"I want you both with me. You're my family, and I want them to meet you both too." Louis said pulling me out the car and shutting the door. He opened Jaden's door and picked Jaden up.

"Come on." He said taking my hand and walking up to the door. He told Jaden to press the door bell and I could hear the bell ring through the house. Suddenly, we could hear the locks on the doors unlock and soon the door swung open to reveal a woman with long dark brown hair.

"Louis?!" She screeched.

"Hi mum!" He said, putting Jaden down and letting go of my hand as he hugged her tightly. She hugged him back just the same when her eyes landed on me. I gulped slightly as she pulled away.

"Who may this handsome man be?" She asked, never taking her eyes off me.

"Uh mum, this Harry and Jaden." Louis said and I watched as she looked at Jaden. I couldn't read her expression and Jaden smiled and walked up to her.

"You must Jay! Louis talks about you all the time!!" He said excitedly and I watched as Jay's eyes softened.

"Is he yours?" She looked up at me and I nodded.

"So you're married then?" She asked and I frowned.

"No ma'am... I have been divorced for two years." I said and she smiled.

"So you are Louis' friend I am guessing?" She stated. Before I could answer, Louis came up to me and attached himself to my side.