Chapter 8

After yesterday, Louis and I haven't really spoken. It got a bit awkward after the last conversation and it was sort of depressing. I didn't want it to be all awkward and then trying to avoid one another. I sighed, getting up and stretching before grabbing clothes and heading for a quick shower. Once done, I decided to go downstairs and see if I can find him. Of course he wasn't going to be in the hotel. He is working today I think but I just needed a few minutes. I stepped out the elevator and to my surprise, Louis was sitting in one of the arm chairs. He quickly stood up when he saw me and walked towards me.

"Can we please talk?" I asked before he could say anything.

"Of course. But first, I want to say I was sorry about yesterday. I guess I was..." He began but I stopped him, by hugging him tightly.

"I understand. No need to apologize." I said as he buried his head into my neck.

"I don't really want to lose you." He whispered and I smiled, pulling away and kissing him softly.

"Louis!!!" I turned to see Liam running over and I frowned.

"Big problem. Josh has called in sick today, with his little boy. We don't have anyone to play Captain Hook and we are down with one lost boy." Liam said all at once and Louis sighed.

"Then we are going to have to do the show with out him." Louis said sitting down, pulling me to sit with him. As those two were discussing ideas, I caught sight of Jaden and Cara walking from the restaurant. Jaden looked around before looking at me and grinning and running towards me.

"Hey dad! Please tell me I can go with you today!" He said and I frowned.

"Why?" I asked and he sighed.

"Mum doesn't want me going on the big rides! She says they are far to dangerous." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I think we found our captain Hook and lost boy..." I heard and I snapped my gaze to the two smirking men.

"No ways." I said but they pouted.

"Come on! It will be fun!" Louis said but I shook my head.

"No ways. I can't do that!" I said. Louis cupped my face in his hands and made me look at him.

"We know you can. All you have to do is wave and go with the act." He said and I sighed.

"Come on dad! It will be so much fun!!!" Jaden said with a massive grin. I sighed, looking between Louis, Jaden and Liam before nodding slowly.

"Yes!" Louis said kissing me several times making me laugh.

"We are saved!" Liam cheered and danced with Jaden.

"Oh my god..." I turned my head to see Cara glaring at me harshly.

"The fuck! Since when were you gay?!" She shrieked and I flinched back.

"You are kidding right?" Louis asked.

"Harry! Do you know how bad that is for Jaden? Seeing his own father make out with another guy!" She shouted and I sighed.

"Says the girl who cheated on me. What role model is that?!" I snapped standing up.

"At least it was with the opposite sex!!!" She shouted and I went to say something but I could feel my tears building.

"Fuck you!" I said before storming out the hotel and down to who knows where.

"Harry!" "Dad!" "Wait!" I heard but I didn't stop and kept on moving. I was sick of it. All of it. She always has to have her way. Well I must congratulate her because she got her way again!! What does she think? I am going to live by myself for the rest of my life? I probably will. I am not worried. But what has she got against me turning gay all of a sudden? I looked up and found myself around the Magic Kingdom. I sighed and went to sit on a low wall. I kept my gaze down as my mind whirled with thoughts.

"Harry?" I kept my gaze down as she sat next to me.

"Listen... I'm sorry..." She began but I shook my head.

"Don't bother. Its not like you give a shit anyways." I said but she sighed.

"I do though. I worry about Jaden and I guess I just got carried away because I was shocked seeing you kiss Louis. Its not everyday I see my ex husband and best friend kissing another guy." She said and I sighed.

"What happened to us?" I asked and she looked down.

"We grew apart. We wanted different things." She said and I looked up at her.

"You wanted different things. I did everything I could to make you happy. It just wasn't enough. I don't blame you though, I will never blame you." I said and she sighed.

"I have nothing against you being gay Harry. I just overreacted." She said and I sighed. It was a bit strange having a normal conversation with her for once and not fighting or screaming at each other.

"I miss this." I said and she frowned.

"What?" She asked.

"Us. Being friends. We used to be such good friends before the whole drunk, agreeing to have sex and forget a condom thing." I said and she laughed lightly.

"Yeah I hated you when I found out I was pregnant. I could of stabbed you ten times over." She said and I chuckled.

"I hated myself that day you told me. I was so stressed." I said.

"I don't regret it though." She whispered and I smiled slightly.

"I don't either. Look what we got out of our stupidity." I whispered and she smiled as I looked up seeing Jaden, Louis and Calvin watching the rollercoaster go around.

"Can we be friends again?" I asked and she smiled.

"I will like that." She whispered. I smiled before jumping off the wall and helping her off. We both walked over to the 3 of them and Jaden grinned.

"Can we please go on that one?!" He asked the pair of us. I looked at Cara and she sighed.

"Why not. Come on, I will go with you. But then you have to get ready for the show." She said winking at me before taking Calvin's hand and pulling them both to the rollercoaster. I walked up to Louis and smiled.

"You alright?" He asked softly and I sighed.

"Yeah. I will be fine. Come on, I thought we had a show to do." I said and Louis smiled, holding his hand out. I smiled, taking his hand in mine as we made our way to the dressing room.